TRUTH

The next day was horrible we had school and honestly I didn't want to go. The day went by kind of fast I hung out with Ashely's during class and she updated me about Derek. By lunch I sat at the table with dez and Rachel.

"Dez told me what happened yesterday I'm so proud of you." So when are you and derek getting back together.

The table fell silent for a second.

"I think she meant to say was when is our bestie finna go back into the world", said dez shooting Rachel a glaring look. Were worried about you ok you've been down lately since the breakup.

"I'm just recovering from everyone knowing I'm jane I guess it just-" "well well well if it isn't little miss Cinderella."

I turn around to see Charlotte standing behind me.

"What do you want", yelled dez.

"Oh shut up and go fuck yourself this is between me and this bitch."

"What do you want?"

"You told derek and now he won't talk to anyone i thought we had a Deal.!"

"We didn't have a deal you forced that upon me!" Do really think I told him he hates me because of the shit I did all because for a brief second I was afraid of something so small but no then you threaten took tell his dad he doesn't want the company just to insure I would do it!

"It worked didn't it", she laughed.

"Your a sick ass bitch Charlotte", yelled Rachel. Why do all of this?

"Because I wanted derek." You were in the way so I had to get ride of you. I've been with him since we were young dated since freshman year and then break up last year. Then you come along and take him.

"Crazy bitch much", whispered dez.

"I was the one who told her."
We all looked to the left to see Ashely and derek standing in the doorway of the cafeteria.

"Let's go in the hallway and talk", said Derek.
I look around and see all the peering eyes staring at us. As we enter the hallway we round the corner and head to the parking lot.

so if I need to escape I can just run to the nearest bus stop. Noted!

"Ok now one of you please explain everything and why were having an intervention", asked Rachel.

"It's because of this bitch Charlotte", said dez.

"No, it's because of me." If I had just Tod everyone none of this would have happened or if I had just kept it to myself no one would be hurt.

"Whose hurt sweetie" asked Ashely. I see no one hurt but you. You did what you thought was right and you tried to help someone you love.

I held my head down trying to decide if I should run.

"Honestly i never liked Charlotte but we have to hear both sides of the story so Charlotte you first."

"Violet has always hated me when I've been nothing but nice to her and I did not blackmail into breaking up with you Derek."

I could feel Derek stare at me.

"What happened between you two violet."

"She threatened to tell my secret to everyone and then to insure that I would break up with you she said shed tell your dad that you wouldn't take his place in the company." Knowing that your dad would be mad I did it.
Derek looked at us trying to figure out all of this. He began to turn around to leave. I don't know if that was it, or the pressure of seeing him, or my anger...but I ran.

"Violet come back", I heard Ashley call from behind me.

Derek's POV
I begin to walk away to get my head straight when I hear Ashley yelling.

"Violet come back!"
I turned around and saw violet running.