i fall for you but yet you still hurt me

They say your bad for me but I can't help it. They say that your poison but I'd gladly drink it. They say you'll never love me because I'm not for you that your in another world of your own. That you can't love me because I don't belong in your world. The more they say no is the more I say yes. But then what do I do when you hurt me?

Why after everything after our first kiss, after he said he loved me, after I was going to say it back he chooses to push me away farther from him.
I lay there in the bed crying my heart out.
There was a faint knock at the door.

"Violet let me in please I'm sorry."

"Go away I hate you", I screamed.
I could hear a loud sigh from the door.

"OK...I'll leave you alone", he said. I'll be back in the morning so we can talk.

Love is like a drug one taste can get you hooked forever. But choose the wrong prescription and the only thing hurt ...is you.

I stayed in my room all day. Catherine and Bessie came and checked on me.

" are you OK sweetheart ",asked Catherine.

" no he said some things that really hurt."

"Let me guess starting with you weren't really his girlfriend at first and now you've fallen for him", said Bessie.

How the hell they know?!
My eyes bulge out of my eyes.

"wha- how did you know? "

"Sweetheart we've been watching over Derek since he was a child", said Catherine. I knew that boy was lying to me from the beginning but I knew he only did this to make me feel happy. He has a big heart but once be opens it he quickly closes it to the world ...just like his father. He was scared to open up. Derek's mother had to drive him nuts before he gave in.

"I don't know what to do anymore I didn't even get to tell him more about how I really felt."

"He'll come around", said Bessie. We'll talk to him sweetheart OK.

When they left the room I put on my favorite song dead hearts by stars. Drifting off to a sad sleep.