take me away from the pain

I pack my bags and head for the car. Earlier I called Rachel and told her I had to tell her something. I look back at the house remembering the great time I had here. For once I actually saw another side to him.

"You what", yelled Rachel. You were Jane all along and dezmen knew too. Oh my goodness. And then you are technically being blackmailed by Derek who you happen to like but he keeps on pushing you away yet pulls you closer at the same time!

She fall down on my bed screaming into the pillow.

" you okay I mean with the whole Derek thing?"
I busted up crying Rachel pulling up close to me holding me as I melted down.

"How about we forget about boys and have a night out." Well invite dez and we can rang all night.

"Sure."
As Rachel was on the phone with dez I look at the pictures of us on my phone.

Dez came short after Rachel called.

"My poor baby I can't believe he hurt you you goddess of music." He should go to hell with Sam.

"Whose Sam", asked Rachel.
"a guy I was dating who turned out to be cheating on me...with Bob from McDonald's! " can he be even more cliché!?

Me and Rachel exchange glances.

"Well I got asked out by spike and I said yes."

"Really!?" I'm so happy for you.

"I didn't want to tell you after you told me about Derek."

"It's fine."

Dez pulls out three beers and hands them to each of us.

"FUCK MEN ND THERE STUPID WAYS FUCK LOVE AND ESPECIALLY FUCK THAT GUY WHO COULDN'T SEE THAT VIOLET IS WORTH IT BUT WE ARE ALSO HER TO CONGRATULATE RACHEL ON HER CONQUEST WITH SPIKE THE MOTHER FUCKER WITH THE SEXY ASS!"

"And to the best time of my life. Because soon I'll be free. One more gig and its all it. Soon Jane will be dead and violet will emerge."

The whole night we watched movies and talked about boys. I told them about my visit to Derek's grandparents house. I finally felt better and I realized that I still hurt deep down. And deep down I know I love him.