the visit

Violet's POV
Last night after Derek texted me I couldn't go to sleep so I packed my bag. I told my mom I was going to say at a friend's for the week and she didn't mind.
In the car it was silent. I slowly started to drift asleep.

Derek's POV
She was dead sleep before we even got there. I wonder if she knows she talks in her sleep?
"Derek stop being a ass." For a smart person you act like a dumb ass. If you weren't such a jerk ID actually like you.
I bit down on my lil stifling my laugh. This was too funny. She was dreaming about me. I smirked before putting my eyes back on the road. When we got there I had Carlos take up the bags.
"Violet wake up." I know your dreaming about me but wake up to the real thing v.
She wouldn't wake up. How long does this girl sleep? I pick her up and carry her into the house.
"Honey h- oh sorry I didn't know she was sleep", whispered grandma. She must have been tired and your so sweet to carry her to your room. I'll go get Bessie so you can say hi.

" Bessie come here Derek's here", she yelled.

"Oh their here hello dear." She reached over violet to kiss my cheek.

"She must be a sound sleeper", said grandma.

" it's nice to see you Nana Bessie."

"My older sister here told me that you were coming and with a girl", she says gleefully. Her smile spreads all across her face.

" why don't you take her upstairs to the room she must be getting heavy dear." And make sure you get some rest too if your tired. We have a big day planned for tomorrow.

I carry violet to the room gently placing her in the bed.

Violet's POV
3 hours later...
I wake up in a bed the cover over me. Oh my god did I really just sleep through the visit when I was supposed to be meeting his grandparents?!
I jump out the bed and run downstairs looking for Derek. He was sitting down in a large room talking to two women. The room their in appears to be... The kitchen!

"Um hello."

"Bessie she's awake." Oh hi dear I'm Derek's grandmother but you can call me Catherine and this is my sister Bessie.

The both shake my hand and give me a tight hug. I glance at Derek whose just smiling. Not a smirk or evil smile and actual smile.

"Dear were so happy your here", said Catherine. Tomorrow we were planning to go to the carnival. How does that sound?

" it sounds great."

"Derek has told us so much about you", said Bessie.

Catherine started to giggle.
" he wouldn't stop either he k-"" OK grandma i think that's enough talking about that for a while...a long while. "

"Fine grumpy pants." Your Grandpa couldn't make it but he hopes to see you and her at the black tie ball in two weeks.

"We will", said Derek. He shoots me a confident grin and walking out the kitchen. He looks over saying," you coming ".

" where are we going. "

"To bed."

"But I just woke up can-" he picks me up flinging me over his shoulder and carries me to the room. He sets me on the bed locking the door behind him.

"You didn't have to carry me you know."

"I did." I'm going to go take a shower.

He grabs a shirt and shorts from our of the dresser and heads in the bathroom. I change into shorts and a rank and lay back in the bed. Derek comes out the shower with his hair soaking wet. I stare at his chest admiring his six pack. His muscles are so huge.

"Like what you see", he smirked.

I shake my head looking away. I pick up my phone and start to play a game. He walks closer and closer until he's hovering over me throwing my phone on the bed.

"That doesn't affect me at all."

"Oh really." He grabs my wrist and places my hand on his chest. I could feel my body just melt by his touch. I quickly yank my hand away.

"See nothing."

"Goodnight v."

"Goodnight sexy abs", i moan. I-i mean goodnight Derek.
That did not just happen?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why, why me? Ugh I need sleep for real.

"See I knew you were staring", he says rubbing his chest.
I bite my lip trying to hold any words that want to come out.