mean girls

Where there a hot guy there's always his bitchy guardian angel called a mean girl. And with that is her obsession over him and only him.
Ugh today I have school. I get ready and throw on some jeans and a tank crop top. I grab my phone and dial
Rachel's number. Rachel has been my best friend since fourth grade. Even though I knew dezmen longer I still love them both the same.

"Hello."

"Hey it's me I'm on my way I'll be picking you up in five minutes."

"Okay I'll be ready by then." She hung up and I ran downstairs and kissed my mom's check.

"Well where are you going in such a rush", she asked.

" school."

"Fine be safe vi and don't get in trouble", she yells from the kitchen.
I pick up Rachel from her house and head to the school.

" so what you've been up to",asked Rachel.

"Nothing just working."

"Vi you need to loosen up some." Like me. Oh, I forgot to tell you that dezmen texted me yesterday and told me be might be close to being asked out by Chad.

"He told me already."

"No fair I never get to tell you the gossip."

I couldn't help myself and busted up laughing.

"Your such a baby."

"You say that now but once spike noticed me hell be the only one to call me that."

"Fuck that he's gon have to kill me if he thinks imma stop teasing you about your crush on him."

We pull up to the school parking in my normal spot. As soon as I'm about to get out of the car a car comes fast around the corner and Parks beside me. Ugh not him again. Derek, Charlotte, and spike get out of the car.
"Babe look the loser keeps looking at us", said Charlotte. She snakes her arm around his and kisses his cheek.

"You such a freak violet."

"If I'm a freak then your a slut bitch."
I walk off as Charlotte throw a tantrum from behind me.

"Take that bitch", yelled Rachel.
Why my innocent Rachel is all grown up. I couldn't help but laugh. We meet up with dezmen at lunch.

" so whats been going on with you-"

"Hey Rachel."
We turn around to see spike right behind us. I look over at his table and see Charlotte glaring daggers at me.

"Um you left this in chemistry." He hands her her chemistry book.

"Thanks", she says gleefully.

" hey violet right that was some pretty crazy stuff outside you got guts girl." In my book your cool with me.

"T-thanks I guess."

He smiles and wave before heading back to his table. I feel someone's eyes on me as if they were watching me the whole time. I turn around and see Derek glaring at me. What the hell is his problem?!
My phone buzzes and I check the message.
Dez: he knows doesn't he?

Me: yeah he found out at the gala. I have it covered don't worry.

Dez: OK just... Be careful. If you need help call me.
I nod turning off my phone. The day went by quickly and before I knew it it was time to leave. Rachel got a ride from dez so I was good to go. I'm walking to my car when he steps in front of me.
Ugh why is he always around me?

"Let me make this short your my date for the Scarlet ball." Once your done with your gig you'll find me and be my date. It's that clear?

"Whatever Casanova." I roll my eyes and walk around him.

"Did I say leave?"

"Did I say I was going to stay oh wait... NO ass hole!" I'll be there but don't be acting as if your ass owns me.
With that I climb in the car and drive off.
He had the fucking nerve!