01: The Abandon Baby

Its an quiet night at a abandon place in Seoul where Hee Won are peacefully asleep in her parents arm. " Baby Won we are sorry that we could not take care of you anymore. We have no place to stay and could not even afford to feed you and us. We are really sorry that we have to do this. I hope you would have a bright future ahead of you and wish you would not blame on us when you grow up. " Said Hee Won's mother while tears are flowing down her cheek. Her husband who was beside her is staring at Hee Won while side hugging the both of them. " Dear, I heard foot steps let's quickly leave Hee Won at that car. " He said pointing at the biggest car he could spot at the moment while his wife proceed to leave baby Hee Won at the front of the car door. The both of them went to hide wanting to see if Hee Won is being safely taken care.

Meanwhile BTS's Point of View

" OKAY CUT! Thats all for today mv's shoot! " shouted the director. The 7 members was immediately wrapped in blanket as it was a cold midnight and they are wearing sleeveless for their mv shoot. " Let's just go home. We will remove our make up at home. I am so tired. " said Suga while wearing his outerwear and changing his slipper back. " But I am hungry, who is on for some take out? " Jin question while the youngest are nodding their head agreeing to take out back at home.

The 7 of them are walking towards their car when Jimin suddenly stop and stood straight looking at their car from a 10 step distance. " What's wrong? Why did you stop? Are you too hungry to walk? " V teased while pushing Jimin forward. " No, Look! There is something in front of the car door. That is our car right? Am I dreaming? " Jimin pointed towards the car while some of them look up from their phone and walk forward being curious what Jimin was saying.

" OH MY GOD! Smack me if I am wrong. I am seeing an baby right? " exclaimed RM. " I think she must be lost! Let's help her find her parents! " said JungKook while gently caressing Hee Won's cheek. Jhope smack Jungkook hands to the side. " Hey! No touching of baby " He said. Hearing the sound around her, Hee Won is slowly waking up from her sleep. She opened her eyes a little while her left hand was rubbing her eyes gently. " Hello baby, no rubbing its not good for your eyes! " Jin softly said while holding her hands.

Hee Won blinked her eyes and now she could clearly see 7 guys was staring at her. She whined a little and started sobbing while mumbling " MA MA MA " . Everyone was shocked but Taehyung being the most experience with babies among the 7 of them, reacted speedy by gently carrying Hee Won in his arms while patting her back softly. " Hey baby it is okay, we are not bad guy. Don't cry. Do you like snacks? Shall we get some snacks? " comfort Taehyung.

Meanwhile Suga picked up a piece of paper.
" If you are reading this, I have left my baby in your care. We do not have enough to feed the baby. This is our last hope please take care of her "

" She is not lost. She is abandon because her parents could not afford to feed her anymore. There is some details of her here, baby is called Hee Won. " Suga announce while looking blankly at the rest of them. " Then what should we do? I don't think we could take care of a baby when we do not even have time for sleep... " said Jhope worriedly. " This is serious, let's go back first before we further discuss and made an decision. " said RM and the rest agreed as they are also too tired to function.

When everyone is seated in the car safely, Jungkook quickly took out the left over fruits in his bag wanting to get Hee Won to stop crying which works. Hee Won is seated on V's lap his arms around her waist to secure her. Her eyes was sparkling while she pointed at Jungkook's hand and lean forward while opening her mouth " Me me straw-berrii" Hee Won said cutely totally forgetting about her crying for ' MA MA ' .

Hee Won's Parents Point of View

Hee Won's Mom smack her husband behind his head hardly, " YAH I TOLD YOU TO CHOOSE A GOOD ONE " . " What? I did. I choose the best car among here. " " Thats not what I meant, I wanted to find her a family not a good car. " " I thought you meant a good car which means they will be financially able to take care of our Hee Won " said Hee Won's father. " Forget it, I think they are good. They did not leave her there and comforted her when she was crying. I really hope she grow up well " Said Hee Won's Mother while wiping her tears off her cheeks.

- Story To be Continue -

Quote of the Day:
If You are having a bad day, just remind yourself its only an bad day it will be over and after a good sleep tomorrow will be better.
Treat yourself a cup of your favourite
drinks and listen to BTS Life Goes On.