15: Meeting Wooga Squad - V's Day

3 months later. Hee Won is now BTS's naughty and giggly baby who is comfortable with all the 7 members but at times when she is sick or upset she would still cling to Jimin. She is getting better mentally, she would not cry when she meet strangers anymore but is still afraid of ladies.

They have also public announced about Hee Won but did not show her face yet. They received both negative and positive feedback.

Today they all have different schedule and Hee Won will follow TaeHyung for the whole day as he does not have any work related event, he is just going to support Wooshik's fan meeting with the rest of the wooga squad brothers.

Tae helped Hee Won change her clothes and packed Jin's home cook lunch. As it is an personal schedule, they commute on their own. Seo Joon have offer to fetch Tae and Hee Won but due to safety reasons Wooshik's bodyguard will still be waiting for them at the venue to escort them in.

Tae tied Hee Won's hair. " Okay! Done! Do you like it baby? " He peck her forehead and she giggle touching her pony tail. " Who is ready to go? " Hee Won raise her hand, "ME!" Tae laugh.

The day before Tae have shown Hee Won pictures of Wooga Squad and have briefly introduced their names to her

The day before Tae have shown Hee Won pictures of Wooga Squad and have briefly introduced their names to her. This was suggested by Jimin because Tae was very worried that Hee Won will be frighten and not used to the environment as this is the first time she is going out with only one member.

"Okay, Let's go say bye bye to Jimin Dada and BaNa dada okay?" "Okay!" Hee Won replied and ran away excitedly. Tae followed behind her and went to Jimin's room.

'Knock Knock' Hee Won knocked. "Do you want to build a snowman?" JK sang. Hee Won tip toe trying to reach the door handle, Tae opened the door for her. Hee Won zoom past Tae and straight away climbed onto the bed with the help of a chair nearby. She stood on Jimin's lap hugging his neck giggling happily. "DADA!" She scream in his ears. Both JK and Jimin were playing games, eye focused on the screen.

"Hi baby. How many times do Dada have to remind you? Don't scream. Use your inside voice okay?" Jimin said calmly. Hee Won giggle and nodded her head as she peck Jimin's cheek. "Hello~ How about Dada Kookie? No kisses for me?" JK pout sadly. Hee Won ran to his arms and left many kisses on his cheek too.

"Okay. Ready to go baby?" Tae remind her. Hee Won giggle and scream. "BYE BYE!" Jimin stare at her strictly and said, "Baby What did I just said? Inside voice right?" Hee Won cover her mouth with both palm, "Ops"

They all laugh it off. Tae carried her and hold her arm waving bye. "Bye~ Got to go!" Tae said. "Bye Have fun!" "Bye! Listen to Dada!"

In the car, Seo Joon is seated at driver seat while Tae sat beside the driver seat and was going to let Hee Won seat alone behind but she throw a fuss about seating behind so Tae let Hee Won seat on his lap. She was shy at first but when SeoJun took out a strawberry snack, she became happy and laugh along with them as they talk.