16: Full Makeup? Dada is Not Dada?

Today BTS's Schedule:
6am to 7:30am - Make Up in Hype Building Room A
7:30am to 9am - Breakfast in Car & head to filming venue
9am to 12pm - Filming & Lunch
12pm to 2pm - Touch up Make up & head to Mcount down
2pm to 7pm - Mcount down pre- recording
7pm to 3am - Back to Fimling Venue

At 9am, they have reached the venue. Hee Won is still quietly sleeping in Jimin's arms. She had not wake up all the way from Hype to filming venue despite the noisy environment around her.

"Jimin wake her up, she needs to eat breakfast" Jin said while fixing his suit button. Jimin nodded his head and lightly pat on Hee Won chest. "Baby~ its morning! Time to wake up. wakey" Jimin sang.

Hee Won whine a little but still manage to get up without fussing. She slowly opened her eyes and look around the place filled with bright lights. She use her small palm to cover her eyes, feeling uncomfortable.

Jimin noticed and place his hand on her eyes to protect from the bright lights as she just woke up. She looked up pushing Jimin hand away and saw Jimin with newly dyed hair, blue contact lens and bold eye liner. Once they make eye contact she started crying. "No no. Want Dada" she said.

Jin and Jimin was confused. "Dada is here baby" Jimin comfort. "Yes, see Jimin Dada and Jin Dada." Jin added. She turned away from Jimin and look at Jin with blonde hair coloured and eyeliner.

She cried loudly being confuse by the new look of her dada's. She tried to get down from Jimin lap which he helped her. She stand on the ground looking around. "DADA!" She shouted. Jimin and Jin both answered, "Yes baby?"

Hee Won stomp her feet angrily. "NO! HEE WON WANT DADA!" She cried looking around. "Baby, its Dada. We just had make up on." Jimin explain. Hee Won ignored and walk away. They did not follow her instead watch where she is going since she would be safe in the filming area.

On the way she spotted someone looking like Tae Dada but when Taehyung turned her back to Hee Won while stylist is fixing his hair. Hee Won started sobbing being upset she cannot find her dada. She saw Tae's back with scar which scared her.

Jhope and RM had a new hair colour when Hee Won was sleeping

Jhope and RM had a new hair colour when Hee Won was sleeping. She could not recognize them practicing dance at a corner. When she was about to give up and thought that her dada's have left her. She saw JK and manage to recognize him. She ran towards him.

 She ran towards him