08: Mr BaNa = JK

Jimin Point Of View

Coming out of the washroom. Jimin checked on Hee Won to see if she is in deep sleep then look around the room " I am so hungry... Is there anything left for me to eat.... "

Just then JK walked in, hands in his pocket. " Yo " JK said. Jimin look at him confuse and asked " You did not buy Banana Milk? Mr BaNa? " JK laughs and clap his hands, " Come on in ~ " But nobody walked in, Jimin became more confused and lightly kick his leg. " Come on, stop playing " He glared at JK. " Just wait for awhile! "

The both of them stared at the door blankly, awhile later Tae walked in hands full of things. " Did you lose a bet? Or a game? " Tae place the stuff down and replied with a pout " Both... " Jimin laughs and pick up a sandwich that he found among one of the bags and started munching on it.

After awhile a nurse came in looking for Jimin to inform that Hee Won can be dischargee but as she is not adopted. They will have to send her back to the Orphanage, Alice have been arrested so the orphanage is once again safe with added restriction when hiring and tighter security.

Jimin paused and think. He really hated the idea of Hee Won leaving again. So he has make the decision on the spot with no discussion. " I want to adopt Hee Won. Can you help me get a doctor statement in regards of her condition and she is only wiling to follow me right now, will that helps with the adoption process? " Ask Jimin and the nurse smile. " That is very caring of you. We will guide you through the process and provide the necessary documents. " Jimin thanked her and return to the room.

" What is it? What did the nurse said? Is Hee Won okay? " ask Tae once he have stepped into the room. " Nothing, she said Hee Won can be discharge. " replied Jimin. " That would be great! But where is she going? She wouldn't leave your side right now.. " JK said sadly. " I adopted Hee Won! " Jimin smile happily while lightly dancing around. " WHAT?! " the both of them stood up and shouted at the same time. " You did not discuss with the management beforehand?! " Said Tae. " If you are going to date, would you discuss with the management to see if the lady is suitable for you? " replied Jimin sassily. Tae rolled his eyes and sat back down crossing his arms, acting like he is angry. But Jimin and JK just look at each other and started laughing. " But jokes aside, I will inform them accordingly. Don't worry okay? I just don want Hee Won to be out there anymore. If things really cannot be worked out, I will ask my parents for help to adopt Hee Won first. I just want her safe and happy. " Jimin reassure and they nodded agreeing with him. " If your parents cannot help, my parents can too. " said Tae. JK then added, " Mine too! " they laughs and said at the same time, " Too late! HAHA "

' Knock Knock ' the nurse from earlier came back and signal Jimin to meet outside. " I will be right back " Jimin said and left. " So.. Congrats! The application have been approved as Hee Won need to return somewhere once discharge. You have to sign here and the rest would be process accordingly. It will still take some time for it to be official " Nurse said. Jimin thanked her and quickly signed. " Can I know if she have any allergic? Can you run a test for me? " Jimin ask. " As per written here, she is allergic to beef. She has intolerance of red meat specifically beef. You have to take note of seaweed soup which is usually cooked with beef as base which is not known by many. " " Okay, how about- "

Jimin was cut off by a loud wailing and then the door opened. Hee Won came running out with JK behind holding one of her hand. Once she saw Jimin, she immediately snatch her hand back and hugged one of Jimin leg. " We tried to stop her and she is unstoppable~ " JK said. " I wanted to comfort her to stop crying and wait for you to come back so I told her you are just outside and then it turns the another way round. " Tae laugh. Jimin shake his head and carried Hee Won up in his arms. " Naughty girl! " Jimin said and pat her bum. Hee Won hugged Jimin tightly hiding her face and started mumbling ' Back back back ' while pointing towards the room door. Because she have saw the nurse and did not want to stay with her but she is trying to control herself like how Jimin taught her. The nurse noticed and said, " I think that would be all for now, you can always enquire us if you have anything on your mind in regards of her health. As for the application, the rest of the process does not required any action for now. " she smile, bowed and waved to Hee Won before she left.

They returned to the room and sat on the chair instead of the bed. Jimin place Hee Won on a chair beside him, she kick her legs and look up at him, fisting his shirt not letting go. " Baby you seat here with Yeonie okay? " Jimin went to the bed and took Yeonie and sat it beside her. " I am still here beside you. " Jimin smile and pat her head. " Who is Yeonie? " Tae ask catching her attention while Jimin return to eating. Hee Won shyly lean towards Jimin side and hide her face using Yeonie. Jimin encourage her to chat more but instead she climbed on Jimin lap with Yeonie with her. JK who was beside quickly assist her as Jimin hands are dirty.

Tae took his phone out and showed a picture of YeonTan to her. " Look! This is my son YeonTan! " Hee Won was curious but did not dared to see. " Look baby is puppy~ " Jimin added, making her more interested. Hee Won looked up and hold Yeonie tightly, she peek a little at Tae phone and giggle. " Puppy puppy~ " " Yes is puppy, do you want to watch a video of YeonTan? " Tae said and Hee Won nodded her head excitedly.

Tae pat his lap and signal Hee Won to come. Hee Won shake her head as a No and pulled on Jimin arm, pointing at Tae. " Yes baby? You can go without me. I will still be here okay? I promise. " Jimin encourage her. But failed as she ended up sobbing a little. " Its a little too fast and pushy right? I am sorry~ " Jimin said and place his food down, quickly cleaning his hands with wet wipes and carried her in his arms while he bent and look for Banana Milk among the bags on the table. JK helped him and pass the Banana milk to Hee Won.

" Baby look who gave you Banana Milk? " Jimin ask and JK ran to hide behind the chair. " BaNa! " Hee Won scream. JK then popped out behind the chair to the front as she giggle loudly chanting " Again again " and just like this JK jumped out for countless time. Tae saved him by seating beside her and watching YeonTan together.

- To Be Continue -