10: Dada Carry?

Jimin's Point Of View

I place Hee Won down as milk monster Tae and JK continue to chased after her. I sat on the sofa and watch them play for awhile. It seems like she is adapting well.

I took my phone out and scroll through social media after awhile Hee Won came hugging my legs, placing her head on my thigh, looking up at me cutely. I smile at her and remove the hair covering her face. " Are you having fun? " Hee Won pointed at JK and Tae laying on the floor. " Milk monster is gone? " I laugh and carry her up and down then up again. She started giggling happily while kicking her legs in the air. Just before she could get addicted to it, I place her down on my lap and ask her to finish the Banana milk that she left with me just now while running away from milk monster.

RM came walking in the living room with Hee Won water bottle refilled. Hee Won spotted her princess bottle, she pointed to RM. " Me! Me! Me! " she jump on my lap. " Baby you should go take it! "  I encourage her. Hee Won slowly get down and stand in front of me but not moving. " Go baby, its okay. RM have teddy bear jelly too. Shall he give you one after you drink water? " I said and signal hyung to go with it.

RM nodded his head as a yes and stretch his hand out, " Come baby! Let's go get jellies? " RM said excitedly

RM nodded his head as a yes and stretch his hand out, " Come baby! Let's go get jellies? " RM said excitedly. Hee Won still did not move and stay even closer to me. I grabbed Yeonie and pass it to Hee Won. " Baby, Yeonie wants some water too, can you go take it with her? " I smile and pat her back lightly encouraging her.

Tae stood up and pretend that he is going to chase her, " Water monster coming to take your water bottle~ Such a pretty princess bottle! " JK also joined in, laying on the floor he stretch his hands up and tiredly said " I am coming too~ Beautiful bottle ~ "

Hee Won scream and ran toward RM, holding his hand, reaching for her bottle with another hand. RM laugh and pass it to her. He gently carried Hee Won up swinging her back and forth. She giggle loudly and scream " Min Min! "

I was looking at her having fun. I am glad that she is slowly opening up to us but she is still worried so she would call for me once in awhile to make sure I am still around her.

" Yes? I am still here ~ " I said. She ran back to me and pass me her bottle. I pop the cap open and gave it back to her. She tried to climb up the couch but failed as one of her hand is occupied by her bottle. I held her arm and helped her get up, she seated down and drank her water slowly and quietly. She look around the room seeing everyone faces curiously then she suddenly shouted " Jellies! " her sparkling eyes look towards RM. He smile and bring one small packet of teddy bear jellies from the kitchen to her. She hold it tightly and showed me her fist that she have used to squeeze her precious jellies. " Baby you can eat it later after dinner okay? " she nodded and gave it to me.

" Food is ready! " Jhope said. I carried Hee Won to the kitchen to wash her hands then place her on her high chair which we have ordered for her. It is in cute bear shaped and brown in colour. She bang her hands on her mini table and chant " Food food food! "

Jin smile and place her egg rice which was decorated using a princess plate on her table. " Here is your food, your highness " Jin said and it seems like Hee Won understood she clap her hands giggling.

Seeing food YeonTan came running to Hee Won and sat beside her chair barking. Hee Won take a look down at YeonTan and picked up a carrot slice trying to give YeonTan but was stopped by Jhope. " No baby, this is your food okay? YeonTan have his own food. " Hee Won thought for awhile and bring the carrot to Jhope mouth. He pretend to eat and Hee Won giggle happily doing it to everyone else even though they are seated a little far from her.

Jin who was seated beside her gently grab her hand and put the carrot into her mouth, she took a bite and smiled at him showing her teeth. After she finished her carrot, I mix the rice and fed her slowly as she munch happily. " More More " she bang the table and open her mouth widely. " Baby, finish chewing the ones in your mouth first okay? " I said and remove her hair covering her eyes.

Tae came forward and put his finger in Hee Won mouth poking her mouth lightly teasing her, " Wow, you opened so wide. Monster is getting in " Hee Won giggle and close her mouth munching on her food.

After finishing her food, I quickly bring Hee Won to shower which was a difficult task as she wanted to keep on playing.  " Nooooo " She whine. " But we have to shower, min min have to shower too baby. " I said. " Yeonie? " she ask. " Yeonie will wait outside for you okay? " She nodded obediently. I quickly bring her to the washroom before she change her mind.

On the way, she kept on asking for Yeonie so I had no choice but to bring her back to the living room for Yeonie then back to the room as she watch me place Yeonie outside the washroom before she went in. After a water war which consists of me getting wet as if I went swimming and she splashing water happily with rubber duckies. I quickly dry Hee Won and place her on the bed with Yeonie as I need to shower right away but she is tired and keep on whining for me to carry her.

" Baby wait for awhile okay? I need to shower, I am wet and I cannot carry you now, you will get sick. " She watch me with teary eyes, on the edge of bursting into tears. " Just 10 minutes okay? Hee Won is good girl right? " I tired to convince her with words. But I guess her sleep could not wait, she burst into tears crying loudly and make grabby hands to me. " Dada carry... " Hee Won said while sobbing. I was stunned because I did not expect her to recognize me as a father figure and nobody taught her yet but at the same time I felt touched as tears gather in my eyes.

I quickly remove my shirt, wipe my tears and grabbed a towel to cover myself so she would not come in contact with the water droplets. I carried her in my arms as she koala to my front and hug my neck tightly. " Shhh.. its okay. I am sorry okay? Dada is sorry. " I kiss her forehead and pat her back to smoothen her. " Dada " mumble HeeWon. " Yes baby? Dada is here. " I place Yeonie into her arms as she hug it and suck on her thumbs.

Seeing her sucking her thumbs, I carried her down to the living room while the rest ask me what happened, I whisper, " she is too sleepy to wait for me and I need to shower so I rejected carrying her so she cried " they nodded their head

Seeing her sucking her thumbs, I carried her down to the living room while the rest ask me what happened, I whisper, " she is too sleepy to wait for me and I need to shower so I rejected carrying her so she cried " they nodded their head. " What do you need? You are looking for something? " Jin ask. " I am looking for the pacifier we brought. " I said. " Oh! I washed it. Wait, I will go get it. " Jhope said. He came back with Hee Won pacifier as she pop slowly into her mouth, she was smiling and sucking happily in her sleepy state. They all find it so cute and surrounded around me, taking pictures of Hee Won.

" Guys... I am unofficially naked on the top with a towel covering... I am cold... You did not want to offer help?! " I said rolling my eyes and they all laugh. " Come on, I will go up with you. "

Afterwards Tae and Suga went up with me to the room as I place Hee Won on the bed, placing my pillow around her and her mini blanket covering her. Hee Won mumble ' Dada ' while she tighten her hold on Yeonie and snuggle into the pillow. Suga pat her back lightly to lure her to sleep more. " She called you Dada? " Tae ask whispering. " Yes, just now when she was sobbing but I did not carry her. " " Awww~ thats cute later when she wake up I will also teach her Dada Tae " I roll my eyes while Suga laugh silently. I went to the washroom ignoring Tae.

- To Be Continue -