14: Fussy Baby + Shinee Uncle Taemin

At about 7:15pm after a light group stretching with Hee Won running around like a hyper baby in the background. She has found and invented a new game where she pick up different kinds of stuff like, Jhope's outer wear, Water Bottle, Handphones, Tae's Hat, Tissue, JK's purple Microphone and any other things she can carry in her arms. She will gather them at the corner and pretend to sell it to them in return of Banana milk or candies or any snack instead of money.

" Okay lady boss, come let's eat. You must be hungry after running your business " Jin said and carried Hee Won up, she kicks her legs to show her unhappiness. " No no play play " She whine. " No no eat! " Jin replied. " NO! " Hee Won scream loudly for the first time.

Everyone paused what they are doing and look towards Jin and Hee Won direction. Jimin is not around as he have went to another practice room beside to rehearsal with Taemin of Shinee for their upcoming collaboration stage.

"Oh? Someone is being naughty?" Tae said and went towards Hee Won who have her arms crossed in front of her chest. "What's wrong? Tell Dada Tae?" Tae squat down and pinch her cheek. She angrily turn her face away and ran back to her corner.

JK whisper, " I think we have finally reached the tough part of parenting

JK whisper, " I think we have finally reached the tough part of parenting... "

"You don't say... a fussy baby equal to a crying dad" Jhope added.

"Maybe we are being too nice. We have to teach her some rules" RM said. JK and Jhope nodded their head as a yes.

"Baby, come here! Why are you being angry?" Jin asked but Hee Won ignore him and throw one of her toys toward Jin direction hitting his toes.

Suga who is observing the scene for some time now stood up and forcefully carried Hee Won up. " It is enough. " Suga said coldly.

He sat her down at one of the corner facing the wall

He sat her down at one of the corner facing the wall. Hee Won bought along Yeonie in her arms, holding it tightly but Suga forcefully took it. She cried and sob loudly reaching for her puppy plushie. " Naughty baby cannot have toys and Yeonie don't like naughty baby " Suga said.

" Give Please " Hee Won said sadly. " No! Tell me. Do you think throwing things is right? " Suga ask with a straight face. Hee Won look down playing with her fingers and mumble, " Yeonie please... "