04: Leaving Her

" If you would be paying for her expenses, I think it would work. Please come in and fill in the form. " replied the person-in-charge. RM nodded and followed her in. Meanwhile Tae and Jimin had their eyes widen. Jimin place Hee Won down on the ground as she stomp her feet around cutely. Both of them looked at Suga with begging eyes. " Stop giving me this look. You both have seen how he have listed the reason out which are true and he have also extended his help by providing the expenses for her. I am sure she would do well here than with us and you can always visit her during rest days. "

Jimin and Tae both sighed taking a deep breathe, being speechless and helpless at the moment that he cannot do anything to change it the other way round. Hee Won came out of nowhere and in her hands is a packet of rice snack, she gave it to Jimin. " me me " said Hee Won while extending the packet to Jimin and smiling brightly. Jimin squat down to Hee Won level while she is jumping around being excited to eat. He opened the snack passing her one of it. She hold it tightly in her left hand and extended her right hand toward Jimin. " You want more? " Hee Won nodded her head rapidly. " You greedy little kitten " Jimin laugh and softly pinched her nose while she giggle happily. With her both hands full, she bring one of her snack to Jimin mouth. " Oh? You are sharing? Can I have a bite? " Hee Won nodded while Jimin pretend to take a bite, she laugh out loudly and ran to Tae and Suga doing the same action which they both pretend to eat just like Jimin. Hee Won then returned to Jimin arms, quietly eating her snacks. " Do you like it here baby? " Jimin ask and Hee Won nodded her head as a yes. " I am sure she got cheated by a packet of rice snacks " said Tae while they three face palmed at the fact that it may be true as per observation of yesterday, she was cheated by a strawberry.

While they are seated waiting for RM to return. Hee Won showed her hands stained with biscuit crumble from the rice snack just now to Jimin. He look around for wet wipes to clean her hands. " Wet tissue " He mumble softly but Suga heard it and manage to spot it, he took one out and called out to Hee Won. " Come here little princess Won " After cleaning her hands Hee Won begin to start her adventure. She took quick but tiny steps to Jimin and remove his hands from his phone forcefully but without much force since she is still a baby. She tried to hold his fingers in attempt to drag him to the toys section at the corner. " Yes baby? What would you like to do? " Jimin ask softly while following Hee Won. But she abandon him at the toy section and ran back to where they were seated at previously. " YEOBOSEYO (여보세요) I FEEL LONELY " Shouted Jimin but was being ignored so he stay there and watch quietly as she begin dragging the rest to the toy section too.

Hee Won took a few soft plushie and dropped it in front of them, she then ran away again. " She is like a puppy bringing their favourite toys, cute. " said Suga. Tae rolled his eyes and said " says the one who did not support our idea of adoption. " Suga sighed hearing Tae response but deep down if given a choice, he would like to keep Hee Won with them.

Hee Won came back with a story book in her hand that talks about puppy and in another hand she was dragging a dog plushie. She went straight to Jimin's lap, taking a seat down with his help. Her head rested against his chest while she raise her hands up and wave the book in front of Jimin. As he is looking down at Hee Won, the book kept hitting on Jimin's nose when she is waving it. " Oh baby wants to read a book? " Jimin said and quickly grabbed the book, saving his nose from more abuse. Opening the book Jimin asked " What sound do puppy makes? " he giggles and Hee Won goes woof woof in a more manly tone while shaking the dog plushie head, she was then corrected by Tae in a more girly tone woof. " Puppy is a baby like you so they goes woof " he then tickled Hee Won as she scream and giggle in Jimin's lap. " Noooooooo saveeeeee " Hee Won get up with Jimin's help and quickly ran off to Suga but Tae was catching up with her so she took off again going to the opposite direction this time. She was a giggling mess and did not see where she is going, she keep turning around to check if Tae have catch up with her. " STOP BABY STOP FRONT FRONT FRONT " Tae shouted anxiously as Hee Won was going to hit on the door that is just a few steps ahead of her. " WEEEEEEEEEE " Hee Won giggle when someone lifted her up and swing her back and forth then gently placing her down on her feet. " Caught you naughty girl  but it is dangerous. Look where you are going okay? " RM who just came out from the door said with a stern look which was ignored by Hee Won. " AGAIN AGAIN " giggle Hee Won jumping up and down. " No more~ " replied RM while gently patting her head.

The guys have gather together talking about the process which was done and Hee Won will be staying here from today onwards. But during the serious discussion, RM felt his pants was being tugged on, he looked down. Hee Won was looking up at him with her big innocent eyes while one of her hands is holding the dog plushie and another was fisting his pants tightly and tugging up and down to get his attention. " Again again again " chant Hee Won. Everyone laughs. " She is so cute, I hope you will adapt well here. " said RM while lifting her up for another round of RM's special human swing.

" That would be all, we will be bringing her to her room to settle down " said the lady. " Thank you for your help, if there is anything you can always contact our manager and he would pass the message to us. " replied RM.

On the another hand, Jimin was hugging Hee Won tightly while mumbling comforting words to her but Hee Won have not noticed they are leaving yet, she was still smiling happily playing Peek-A-Boo with Tae.

" Its time to go guys. " motion RM. Jimin, Tae and Suga sighed, in this short period of time the little girl have melted their hearts and have won a special place in their heart even Suga who has least interaction with her.

" Baby we are going okay? " Said Jimin. " You will be a good girl and listen to the aunties here right? " Tae pat her head. Hee Won pointed at herself. " Yes you are Hee Won, what's wrong? " Suga squat down to her level and removed the hair that is covering her face. " Me min " Said Hee Won. " Min? Who is min baby? " Tae question. Hee Won went towards Jimin leaving Suga and hold Jimin's hand. Jimin melted once again but he is helpless that he could not bring her home with them. " No baby, you are staying here, this will be your home. " Said Jimin. Hee Won just nodded her head as a okay silently.

When they started leaving, Hee Won then understood that she is staying here alone. She started sobbing and ran toward Jimin but was stopped by the lady who then carried her and bring her in.

" I heard Hee Won crying. Let's go back and have a look! " Said Jimin and Tae was ready to turn back but was stopped by RM. " There is so many children here, must be one of them. Just now when you said you are leaving, she did not cried. Let's go. We have recording later on and we are already late. " They nodded sadly and went to the car.

- To Be Continue -