SC: Fan Meeting

Hee Won 4 years old. She is attending kindergarten now while BTS is having an fan meeting. They have asked Jhope's sister, Jiwoo to help fetch Hee Won after school as they cannot leave the Fan Meeting halfway through.

 They have asked Jhope's sister, Jiwoo to help fetch Hee Won after school as they cannot leave the Fan Meeting halfway through

At the fan meeting backstage, They was getting ready to go on stage. "Hyung! Have you reminded noona to fetch Hee Won?" JungKook ask. "Yes yes! I have texted her just now also." "Okay okay, thats greats. Let's go guys!" RM announced.

"Hello Oppa!" One of the fan shouted once they have arrived on stage. "Hi everyone, thank you for coming today. I hope you will enjoy yourself!" Jimin said with his eye smile.

On the other side at school, Hee Won was crying loudly while holding her head with both palm. "Hey Hee Wonnie, what's wrong?" One of the teachers asked while carrying her up. "Pain, I want Appa" Hee Won replied still crying.

The teacher touched her forehead and bring her to the corner to take her temperature. "Oh dear Hee Won, you have a fever. Let's call Appa to bring you home okay?" Hee Won nodded her head sadly while the teacher place a wet cloth on her head in attempt to reduce the fever while waiting for her guardian.

Jimin and his manager both did not pick up their call. "HeeWon, I think your Appa is busy. Is there someone else I can call?" The teacher ask softly. "Woo woo aunt" Hee won pout. "Woo woo aunt? Do you know her number?" Hee won nodded and bring out her yellow princess notebook where there is numbers written with a woowoo and heart shape.

The teacher took the book for reference and dialled the number. After 4 rings, the person answered. "Hello?" "Hi. Is this... woo woo aunt?" "Ah... yes? Who is this?" "I am calling from Hee Won's school. She has a fever and we required her guardian to fetch her earlier."

"Oh dear. Okay. Just give me 30 minutes, I will be there." "Sure, no problem. Thank you."

After 26 minutes, Jiwoo have arrived. Entering the waiting room, she saw Hee Won laying down on a mattress hugging Yeonie Plushie  with blanket on and her bag at the side waiting for her. "Baby!" Hee Won look up and cry even louder after seeing her aunt. She took Hee Won into her arms. "Hey baby its okay, we will go see doctor okay? And you will feel better."

"No.... Want Dada...." Hee Won whined. "How about this? If you be a good girl and see the doctor, aunt woo woo will bring you to see dada at their work place?" Hee Won nodded her head as a okay, anything to see her dad and get their warmth.

"Okay I will get going, thank you for informing us" Jiwoo said and bowed. "Sorry miss, before you leave can I see your ID? Just to be sure you are Jiwoo." "Oh! Sure sure! Here you go" after checking and registering some information, Jiwoo and Hee Won finally left school towards the hospital.

During their break, Jimin checked his phone while waiting for others to be back from washroom. "OH! School called!" Jimin shouted. Without waiting for an second, he called back. "Hello? This is Jimin. I have received a missed call. Is Hee Won okay?" "Hi Mr Park. Hee Won have a fever and Mrs Jiwoo have already fetch her." "Oh, okay. Thank you for informing"