09: Park Hee Won From Now On...

2 days later at around 6:30pm. Jimin and Suga is on their way to fetch Hee Won home while the rest went back to the dorm first after their recording session. Jimin have informed the rest of the members about the adoption even though he have gotten scolded for not discussing beforehand but they are all very glad and ready to welcome a new baby member. Most of them express that they felt guilty for leaving Hee Won at the orphanage especially after knowing she was being bullied, they felt like its their fault.

They have come to an agreement that she will be Park Hee Won because on the paper wise Jimin have adopted her but she will be everyone's daughter regardless of surname. They have individually informed their parents consent too.

Once they have alighted the lift, Jimin was taking quick steps towards her room as the nurse have called saying Hee Won is crying non stop since morning.

Jimin have left her alone because he had to return home to prepare for her return and also inform the company on the new changes. They also had a schedule today which cannot be delay as BTS is preparing for their new album so he is extra busy during these times.

At the hospital, the door of Hee Won's room is not closed so Jimin and Suga walked in right away, there they saw Hee Won hiding behind the chair that JK played with her yesterday which was at the far corner, she was sobbing into Yeonie and a male nurse was seated on the floor at a distance to accompany her. Hee Won kept on mumbling, " min min " once in awhile.

The view breaks their heart which is why they felt the need to bring her home with them even more. Jimin squat down on the floor and opened his arms calling Hee Won. " Baby come here ~ " Hee Won heard Jimin and quickly came running out from her hiding place with Yeonie ear tightly in her tiny fist.

Once in his arms, Hee Won wail even louder and Jimin started patting her back to calm her down. Suga was combing her hair gently beside. " Shhh... Its okay. We are here. " Suga said softly.

" She have been crying since the time she woke up, we have tried to ask her to eat or watch television but did not worked. When we tried to get closer, she even ran to the corner with her plushie and kept on crying. When she stopped crying for awhile, she would play on her own making her puppy hide behind the chair and jump out " the nurse said. " Oh dear, thank you so much for your help. " said Suga. " I am sorry for the inconvenience caused " Jimin added. " No worries, its part of my job. " the male nurse bowed and left. 

Slowly Hee Won calmed down and saw Suga. It seems like she remembered him, she wave a little unsure if she remembered correctly. " Baby, Its Yoongi. Remember? He bought Ice Cream for you that day but you liked banana milk instead. " Jimin said. Hee Won giggle a little and said " GiGi? Iceeeee " . Suga also laugh a little and replied " You want ice cream? " Hee Won nodded her head a little as a yes. " Okay, lets go home. There is a lot of ice cream there " Suga said and Hee Won shake her head as a no and started crying.

" Oh Oh! what happen? You don want to come home with us? " Jimin ask and place her down on his lap seating on the chair. Hee Won shake her head again and said " Full pain pain no " . Suga came with her water bottle and passed it to her. She hold the bottle with her tiny hands and starting drinking through the straw slowly while sniffing.

" Full pain pain no means what? " Jimin ask as the both of them was confuse about this statement. " OH! I GOT IT! She thought she is going back to the orphanage? Like Alice fed her too full and it hurts her stomach? " Jimin guessed and Suga nodded his head as a yes. " Might be thats why she started crying again " .

" Baby, do you want to come home with us? You will stay with me, Yoongi BaNa and the rest of the guys who bought you yummy snacks that day. Do you want to remember them? There is a lot of snacks. " Jimin asked. Hee Won thought for awhile and said, " Min min? " " Yes and with me too! We will have a lot of fun " Hee Won smile and nodded her head as a yes.

They packed and drove home. Back at home everyone is busy. Jin is cooking while Jhope assist, RM is packing up the living room, JK and Tae just came back from the convenience store, they went to get BaNa milk and some baby snacks.

After 45 minutes, Jimin pressed the door bell to notify the members that they are here afterwards Suga opened the door. Jimin tried to place Hee Won down on the floor but she whine and hold on to him tight. " Baby we are home, we need to remove our shoes right? We are not going anywhere and nobody will hurt you here. Relax okay? " Jimin said and Hee Won nodded her head. " Good girl. " Suga pat her head. Jimin slowly place her down and work on removing her shoes.

JK and Tae came hopping to the door. JK holding Banana milk while Tae is holding Yeontan. Hee Won saw the familiar faces she smiled but gets more excited at the sight of puppy and Banana milk. She tried to run towards it but was stopped by Suga. " Hee Won we are removing your shoes okay? Wait first. " Hee Won stood still but excitedly scream " Puppy " while waving her Yeonie towards Tae and JK. They all laugh as Jimin lastly removed her coat and said " Done! "

Instead of sprinting away to them like they have predicted, Hee Won stopped and hold on to Jimin hand pulling him along with her, " Why are you suddenly shy? You are very close with BaNa and Tae Tae right? " Jimin tease her.

Tae let Yeontan down as he ran straight to Hee Won. Yeontan was too fast, Hee Won was scared for a moment as she fall back down on her bum when Yeontan rushed to her and jumped towards her. She started crying but Yeontan licked her whole face, she tried to push him away. " No like " she wail. " Want Yeonie " They all laugh as Tae pick her up to standing position, " Its okay. Don't cry. We will scold Yeontan okay? "

Hee Won shake her head as a no, " No scold " she walk to Jimin and stretch her arms, opening and closing her fist " Hug hug " Hee Won said. Jimin smile and pick her up in his arms. JK immediately gave her Banana milk. " What should you say baby? " Suga said when he noticed Hee Won only took the drink and drank. Hee Won look at Suga then Jimin then JK. Jimin mouth to her " Thank you " she then said " BaNa thank you " . They all clap their hands except for Jimin who is holding Hee Won. " Good job! " Suga said and passed Yeonie to her as he picked up Yeonie just now when Hee Won fall down.

Just then Jin shouted from the kitchen, " PREPARE THE TABLE WE ARE GOING TO EAT! " Hee Won was shocked from the loud voice she cover her ears with yeonie.

" Hyung you scared baby by shouting! You should apologize! " Said JK. Jin popped his head out from the kitchen and smiled. " Sorry baby~ I will feed you yummy food okay? " Jin said softly. Hee Won wave with her hand that is holding banana milk but the another hand still covering her ears. Jimin gently remove her hands from the ear, " No more shouting, its alright " Jimin said and kiss her head, she giggle and bring banana milk to his mouth. " No no, you drink baby. " Jimin smile. JK and Tae started to pretend they want to steal her milk while she hid from them. Suga went to the kitchen to help.

- To Be Continue -