11: Following Dada To Work

Jimin's Point Of View

After washing up and changing into a new set of clothes. I walked out and saw Suga Hyung have fallen asleep beside Hee Won, he placed one of his arm around her waist protectively and another hand under his head. Tae is using his phone quietly, he have also changed his clothes. " What time are we leaving? " I asked. " Soon, just now RM said in 20minute. " replied Tae.

I took my phone and snap a picture before shaking Suga hyung a little to wake him, " Hyung you have to change, we need to go for shooting. " He sat up slowly and nodded his head sleepily, leaving my room to his.

" Is Hee Won coming along? " Tae asked. " We have to bring her along, she is still unfamiliar with others but luckily she is still asleep, I believe it would be alright and she would sleep through the night. " I replied. He nodded his head and helped me pack Hee Won's stuff into a bag. " Banana milk, spare pacifier, a set of clean clothes, baby blanket, baby snacks, diaper, clean wipes, milk powder, bottle, water bottle... anything else? " I said. " I think thats all. " Tae replied and zipped up my Dior back pack, taking it with him.

I gently carried Hee Won up. She whine a little but immediately found her spot again, laying her head on my shoulder and hug Yeonie tighter. I carried her downstairs where Jin helped her wear a thicker coat as it is cold outside. " Do we need a cap to cover her? " Jhope ask. " I don't think so, its already late and its an private schedule. " replied RM. " Don't worry, we can use the hoodie for in case " I replied while Tae pulled up her hoodie covering her head. Our manager has arrived so we quickly get in the car.

 Our manager has arrived so we quickly get in the car

In the car, manager saw Hee Won in my arms. " She is asleep? " He asked. " Yes, we cannot leave her alone at home. Its not safe. " I said. " Don't worry, I understand. " Manager replied and smile. " Its already late, she should sleep through the night. But if she wake up in the middle, please don't let any ladies get near her. She is still recovering. She might get a panic attack. " I said. " Okay, I will take note. Don't worry and focus on working. " Manager said. We all thanked him and close our eyes taking a rest as there is a bit of distance to shooting venue.

Upon reaching the venue, our manager woke us up and the rest was a little too loud which accidentally woke Hee Won up. She rub her eyes gently and suck lightly on her pacifier just like a baby does which is extremely cute. She opened her eyes and saw me, she mumble through her pacifier " Da da " I smile and peck her forehead as she giggle and stretch her hand trying to grab my face with her tiny palm.

Tae popped out behind me and smile at Hee Won. " How about me? I am Dada Tae! " he introduced. Hee Won think for awhile and mumble ' Da Tae ' Tae clap his hands and jump around happily. Everyone else started coming asking for the same thing and Hee Won replied everyone sleepily.

We notice Hee Won was quiet. We all looked at her as she is looking around curiously. " Baby we are here at Dada work place. And Baby have to behave okay? " I explain to her and point at the different places in hope she would feel more familiar.