06: Hospitalised

As their conversation comes to an end, they are also getting nearer to Hee Won's room. Suddenly one kid came running towards the lady while crying. He was about to fall and land on his knee but Jung Kook quickly caught him and helped him seat down on the ground. " Are you okay? " ask Jung Kook. The kid nodded his head, his heart beating fast. The lady quickly squat down to the child level and comfort him. The child was trying to speak but had troubled breathing. " I need to bring him to the nurse room, you guys can go ahead to Hee Won's room. Its 4 doors down, the purple coloured door. " she said as she quickly carried the child in her arms and left without waiting for their response.

As the three of them scrolled down the path quickly, they heard some coughing and someone talking in Hee Won's room. " Is she okay? I heard her coughing. Must be having a bad cold. " said Jung Kook. " We should suggest to send a doctor right away. " replied Tae while turning the opposite direction but Jimin hold on his arm. " Wait, Let's go and see her first. I heard someone else voice in there. "

Jimin pushed the door open, the scene in front of them scare them to death. It was like an nightmare or horror movie was playing live. Alice was holding onto Hee Won's jaw to force her mouth open as her another hand was stoving a bowl of food down Hee Won throat. Alice trap Hee Won small body under hers and sit on her stomach, she seems like she is possessed as she keep on mumbling " EAT " .

Seeing the scene in front of them their face paled and freeze on the spot instantly. They couldn't speak, could not process what's going on as they expected to open the door to a grumpy Hee Won since she was unwell but things went another way round instead.

Meanwhile Alice quickly stop what she was doing and stood up dusting off the food that has fallen on her pants. Hee Won started coughing even harder after Alice let go of her. Her cough have woken up the members and they quickly ran to Hee Won and carried her. " What the hell are you doing?! " scream Jungkook. " I.. I was just... I am helping her. " said Alice. " You call this helping? " Roar Tae.

Jimin was patting Hee Won's back but it does not seems to help. " Stop, let's go to the hospital first. " urge Jimin as Hee Won is having difficulties in breathing and she is also showing symptoms of panic attack. After saying, Jimin quickly rush out of the door towards the car without caring if the other 2 members get what he meant but they did as Tae was quick to ran ahead and started the car. JungKook helped Jimin get in the car and Hee Won seated on Jimin's lap still coughing. On their way to the hospital, Hee Won vomited which makes Tae more anxious as he increased the speed a little but was then reminded by JK that he should also follow the rules and safety of everyone.

At the hospital, Hee Won was given the priority to be seen by the doctor first as they immediately rush her in. The boys stayed outside of the room, one pacing around anxiously, another seating down with both hands together and another just standing directly outside staring blankly at the door which Hee Won was pushed in.

After awhile Jimin's phone rang but he ignored it. This time it was Tae turn, he picked up mumbling " Hello " . On the line was Jin, he ask worriedly " Where are you? Please tell me the other two is with you. I have called Jimin but nobody answered. " Tae process a little and answered slowly, " Yes, they are with me. We are at Seoul hospital. " " What?! Who is hurt?! Is it serious?! " replied Jin worriedly. " Hyung.. Its not us but... Hee Won... We sneak to visit her... " said Tae. " You visit her but why would she end up being in the hospital?! Wait I am coming. "

When Jin have arrived, Jung Kook explained the situation to him. Jin have also informed the rest of the members they are not angry at them for sneaking out instead they felt relieve that the younger brothers are there to help if not they could not imagine how long Hee Won and the other kids have to suffer. They will continue to stay at the hospital to take care of Hee Won, while the rest would visit the orphanage and settle on Alice's matter.

Meanwhile the doctors have also came out informing that Hee Won is fine right now but would be required to stay and observe. As she had a panic attack, her blood pressure is lower than average. In addition, a huge amount of food is being poured into her stomach which required to be clear as Hee Won is still very young the procedures is very dangerous for her. Hee Won is also having difficulties breathing before so they had to observe when she woke up.

After the registration, they are now seating in the VIP room with Hee Won laying on the bed, an IV drips is connected and a monitor showing her heart rate. Jin suggested they take a moment to calm down while he stay in the room with Hee Won. The doctor mentioned that she would not wake up yet. So they decided to go buy some food downstairs.

30 minutes later, Hee Won started moving a little when she slowly opened her eyes she saw Jin. She took a moment to recognize her surrounding as memories started flashing back to her. Hee Won started sobbing and screaming while kicking her legs. " Hey calm down baby, nobody is going to hurt you. " Jin tried to calm her down with words but its not working, when he was about to carry her she push her body to the side and almost fall off the bed. Jin took a step back as Hee Won look frightened. Hee Won started breathing heavily as she was crying and her body is still weak. Jin quickly press for help and a nurse entered.

The nurses had tried to go near Hee Won but she would cry even harder and scream on top of her lungs. " We have to inform the doctor so they could arrange an injection for her, if this continues she would be drained. " said one of the nurse while Jin nodded silently. He was standing at a far corner looking at her as he felt so helpless at the moment. He was blaming himself, thinking if back then they did not agree with sending Hee Won away this would not have happened.

Just as they are all panicking because of Hee Won who is running out of breath from all the crying and screaming. Jimin, Tae and JungKook entered the room, they was shocked at what's happening. Their first reaction was to walk to Hee Won but was stopped by Jin as he explain to them. The four of them stayed at the far corner together while waiting for the doctor. But Hee Won spotted them, she slower her sobbing and pointed at him. Jin suggested that it was the three of them so they went ahead but Hee Won whisper softly " M-min... " The nurse caught it and repeated after her. Hearing his name, Jimin took quick steps towards her. " Hey baby, stop crying okay? Are you looking for me? " He ask softly standing beside her bed still not confident enough to pick her up right away but when she nodded her head as a yes and cried again. Jimin quickly carry her up gently and carefully as there is wire attached to her. He sat on her bed, Hee Won on his lap.

Hee Won place her head on Jimin shoulder right away when she was being carried while he pat her back gently. " You must be scared. I am sorry I wasn't there.. " mumble Jimin. With more gentle patting on the back and Jimin presence near her. Hee Won finally calmed down and is breathing slightly better. Seeing the situation better, the nurse went nearer to check on her IV drips but Hee Won started crying again so Jimin moved his body to another direction where Hee Won can't see the nurse but she could still do her work.

Taehyung went nearer too, wanting to help distract Hee Won but was rejected as she cried once again. " Baby, Thats Tae remember? " Jimin said to Hee Won but she ignore him and hide her face in his neck not wanting to see anyone else.

- To Be Continue -