⋆ 6 ⋆

Gyuvin was headed to basketball practice. Though it was a Monday, Hanbin wanted to hold an extra hour-long practice just so the team could get more comfortable with one another. Especially Ricky and Gyuvin since they didn't get off on the right foot when they first met.

Gyuvin would have been oblivious to things like extra practices or student council meetings if it weren't for Hao, but this one time, he was acting...

...awfully suspicious...

🏀

"Hey, Gyu." Hao waved as he walked up to Gyuvin in the middle of the halls. The two hadn't seen each other since yesterday afternoon. They celebrated Gyuvin's new roommate for approximately 5 minutes before the aforementioned boy deemed himself too tired to continue squealing.

"Hao!" Despite what he'd said yesterday, Gyuvin seemed as though he had more than enough energy to continue squealing. At least according to Hao, he did.

"There's going to be a basketball practice held today. Only for an hour though, Hanbin doesn't want to tire you guys out with three full-length practices in a week." Hao spoke innocently, completely relaxed and totally not suspicious.

Gyuvin furrowed his eyebrows at the information. Normally, he'd pass on this information as a small reminder, but the fact that Hao knew Hanbin's perspective on the matter shook him a bit. He turned around to fully face Hao and squinted his eyes whilst observing his neck for any suspicious... marks...

"How do you know Hanbin doesn't want to tire us out? Why do you know there's an extra practice in the first place?" Gyuvin asked, walking closer to Hao with every question he asked. Gyuvin was always one to interrogate in territories where he wasn't welcome, and though it was annoying at times, Hao found it to be one of his only good assets.

"U-uhm, what?" Hao stuttered in a very uncharacteristic manner. That alone set off approximately 50 red flags in Gyuvin's mind, and Gyuvin was not the type of person to ignore red flags.

"You heard me!" exclaimed the Bambi, crossing his arms as he put all his weight onto one foot. "Why do you know all this information if you aren't even part of the team?" He stepped even closer as he queried the older male, not stopping even when Hao began walking backward.

"I- I'm also in charge of the sports clubs, you know! I should know this stuff!" Hao tried reasoning, holding his arms up in surrender. Gyuvin held up a finger and pointed it at Hao's frame as he thought over the rationale, finding some way to twist it so it didn't sound right.

"Tell me something about the soccer team, then! I bet you can't because you don't talk to the soccer captain like you do Hanbin!" Gyuvin decided to get straight to the point. He knew that Hao and Hanbin were talking a lot more than usual, or a lot more than ever expected, and he was not going to let that slide without being filled in on the details. "Even a blind person could tell that you're starting to form a bond with Hanbin. So! Spill!" Gyuvin leaned against the locker, mirroring Ricky's behavior auspiciously well.

Hao groaned and threw his head back in annoyance. Sometimes, he really hated how Gyuvin's nosy side could win him over just like that.

"Fine! Hanbin and I have been talking a bit more. But what's that got to do with you? He's the captain and he was just telling me some stuff, and he, knowing that we're friends, decided it would be convenient for me to tell you that there's a practice being held today. Nothing more, nothing less!" Hao rambled in an exasperated tone, giving Gyuvin a look that asked "Is that all?"