⋆ 11 ⋆

Gyubibi

Hey Gyu, we're still meeting at 11 for our study date, right?

🏀

Hao bit his fingernails anxiously as he stood in front of his closet, still in his pajamas. He hadn't made a move to get ready yet because Gyuvin hadn't messaged him to remind him about their study date, something the latter always did no matter how many times Hao would tell him that he already knew.

But this time was different. Gyuvin hadn't messaged him at all. He hadn't messaged anyone for that matter. He didn't even respond to Hao's message in which he asked how he was doing! That was definitely not like him.

No matter how much Hao wanted the younger to shut up sometimes, he was really hoping that he'd respond. Even if it was annoying and made him want to choke himself to death, it would mean that Gyuvin was okay.

🏀

Gyubibi

Hey Gyu, we're still meeting at 11 for our study date, right?

oh
yeah
sure
see you

🏀

Hao stared at his phone with a mixture of confusion and fear coursing through his veins. Gyuvin never texted that dry, even when he was trying to make Hao feel bad after a silly argument! Hao couldn't remember if he did anything to make Gyuvin feel bad—in fact, the last thing he did for the younger was give him painkillers because he was begging for some. Did they not work...?

Hao shook his head and reread the four messages enough times to engrave them into his brain. His eyes flickered to look at the time—10:35 A.M. If he moved fast, he could catch up to Gyuvin and find out what was wrong.

"Kim Gyuvin, you better be okay," he whispered to himself, running over to his Uggs softly. He shoved them on like he didn't care for their condition, grabbed his dorm keys, and sped out the door. To the second floor I go!

🏀

Maybe dorming on the sixth floor was a disadvantage.

Hao thought it would be better, you know, since literally nobody was insane enough to want to go down and climb up all those stairs at least twice per day just to get to and from school. But it wasn't. Not when his best friend's striking personality was on the line.

Thank God Gyuvin forced him to pick up those boxes that day with Hanbin because he wouldn't have known his dorm number otherwise. He just needed to find a way to open it without facing Gyuvin because he knew the latter would slam the door in his face and break down crying immediately after.

Knocking on the door wasn't quite an option since there was a 50% chance that Gyuvin could open it, but texting Ricky also wasn't an option since the younger male was too stubborn to give out his phone number to "incompetent principal kiss-asses"—that's verbatim.

So how do I... Hao stood at the door, leaning his weight primarily onto his left foot as he pondered a strategy to, in a way, break into the dorm.

...Or not.

The sound of the door's lock clicking and the door itself swinging open tore Hao out of the wonderful realm known as his mind. At least I don't have to worry about opening the door now...?

Yeah, opening the door was no issue. But dealing with the human blockade standing right in the middle of the door in question was.

"What do you want?" hissed the blonde-haired male who stood just behind the threshold. "Oh, you want him right?" Hao was mildly uncomfortable with the way Ricky spoke the word 'him' as though it were some sort of derogatory name. Maybe it was, at least for the taller boy.

GO-GETTER! | gyurickyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara