Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

With her eyes closed, Sailor felt the sunlight streaming into her bedroom. Her body was wrapped in strong, warm arms.

Wait, what?

Her eyes shot open. Not her bedroom. She stared at the broad, naked chest before her. Glancing down, she saw the sexiest abdomen on the planet. Her fingers moved of their own accord. She lightly ran the tips up and down the ridges of muscle. When she got to the V’s and Saxton’s hips, she grazed over them then ran one fingertip along the waistband of his sweatpants, trying not to notice the obvious bulge.

A groan came from above her head, followed by a sexy, sleepy-sounding voice. “Why Ms. Sailor, are you molesting me in my sleep?”

She snatched her hand back and balled it into a fist, placing it beneath her chin. She buried her burning face into his chest. Saxton’s whole body shook with laughter as he kissed the top of her head.

“I was just teasing you, beautiful. I give you full permission to explore any part of me you’re interested in.”

Feeling completely mortified and like a kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar, she tried to pull away, but his arms tightened around her. With one swift movement, he rolled them over. He lay above her, propped up on his elbows, his pelvis holding her in place and making her completely unable to ignore his large bulge.

He gazed down at her, and her heart fluttered at the look in his eyes. The turquoise darkened as he studied her face. Of their own accord, her legs parted, and he pressed into her ever so slightly. Heat built in her most intimate of places, and she couldn’t suppress the groan that escaped her lips. His eyes blazed.

Without a word, he leaned down and started placing soft kisses just behind her ear, moving lower down her neck until he reached her collarbone. His large hand snaked under her shirt, and he gently ran his fingertips from her hipbone to just below her breast.

She let out a giggle as he caressed her hip, and he stopped, looking up at her, his lips deliciously pink from the kisses. He cocked one eyebrow, and through panting breaths, another giggle escaped her. Every inch of her seemed on fire from his touch.

He grinned mischievously and tickled her there again. She let out a laugh, and he did it once more. She tried to grab his hand, but he rolled her on top of him.

Still smiling, he said, “Aw, my baby is ticklish, and just when I thought you couldn’t get any more adorable.”

They both froze at his statement. When had she become his baby?

Sailor looked into his face and saw only tenderness and sincerity there. A moment of something she couldn’t describe passed between them. He leaned in to kiss her, but a loud banging on the door interrupted them. She jumped off of him and scrambled from the bed. Saxton let out a groan and cursed as he rose from the bed, too. They both headed to the door as the banging continued, this time followed by a voice Sailor recognized.

“Saxton Fucking Crawford, if Sailor is in there, you better give her back right now.” Harley sounded slightly pissed and amused.

Sailor shielded her blush with her hands and peeked through her fingers as Saxton threw open the door and leaned against the frame. Harley stood there, her pretty blonde hair sticking out in all directions, clad in pajamas with her arms crossed over her chest and tapping one foot impatiently.

She looked past Saxton and smirked at Sailor. Then her eyes went back to the sexy specimen of male crowding the doorway. Her gaze started at his feet and making her way up to his face she gave Saxton a knowing grin.