Our Main leads ...🌸

RADHE RADHE 🌸 .....
(Hi Everybody)

I hope you all are fit and fine and doing well ..so without wasting any time .. lets start with our main leads ....

_______________________________

"ARJUN SHARMA "
(25)

CEO of well reputed and known company " Indus innovators " built by his ownself with his hardwork, dedication and passion to achieve the heights . He is arrogant and cold boss but respects and care his family and elders . Apart from all the success and luxury there is still some loneliness that lingered beneath his polished exterior. He even does not believe in love and thoughts that all girls are behind him because of his money and fame , But little did he know what the changes are waiting for him ...

 He even does not believe in love and thoughts that all girls are behind him because of his money and fame , But little did he know what the changes are waiting for him

" Love was not my thing to do but after seeing her on that day my perceptions changed.she changed me .She is the solace of my heart ,my life.I will do anything to make her trust on me and throw her insecurities and fear far from her life......."

_______________________________

" KESHAVI MISHRA "
(24)

A science teacher in a very well known school, She was shy ,sweet and bubbly in her childhood but some past incident changed her completely and made her cold and reserved girl . Her whole world revolves around her student and family whom she loves to the core.But when comes the topic of loving and believing a men apart from her father and brother,her trust issues and past strikes her to the extent that sometimes she got panic attacks also.But she doesn't know that ger suffering days coming to an end .....

" I don't know what these feelings are , I don't know how to trust him, how to believe in him

" I don't know what these feelings are , I don't know how to trust him, how to believe in him .I feel safe and secure with him but also fears that if my past will repeat itself .No,No No ....I can't love him , I can't trust him........"

______________________________

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes i will edit them later....
I hope you liked the description of our main leads.....
Let me know about this in comments and share it as much as you can .....
If this part hits 20 views then i will post its 1st chapter ......

Thank you for giving your precious time to my story ....