Chapter-3 🌸

Radhe Radhe 🌸...
(Hi everybody)

======================================

Note :-

(Please read this before reading the chapter)

I think you all are not liking my story that's why i am not getting good response and views with votes and comments from your side .so i have decided that if this will continue like this then, I'll put this story on hold.let me know about your reviews on this decision by commenting on this story and completing the given target .....

======================================

Keshavi's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When i left the washroom after making myself presentable for the exhibition . I heard some announcement that the exhibition is going to start in few minutes and every coordinator parence is needed towards the auditorium where the exhibition is held . I am very excited to know about students innovative ideas and there thinking ability , it will be really amazing for me to know the concept they will show to us by their model and presentation .

When I reached the auditorium I saw that there were many people already present,which includes our school representatives,known personalities and other school participants. But the one person ... That particular brown eyes person whom i am looking to say sorry for my behaviour .I am searching him everywhere in the area but looks like he disappeared like a thin air , suddenly my eyes catches my friend Siya standing in between the crowd,waving her hand towards me and calling me to her side.

When I came close to her, she looked at me closely as if she is looking something is off with my face. I asked her....

"why are you looking at me like that, is there anything on my face".On this matter she asked me with suspicious look ....

"has anything happened to you? Why is your eyes so red and swollen.. as if you have cried a lot... tell me the truth, did anyone do anything to you...?Hearing this from her, I got shocked i composed myself and replied her...

"No siya,there is nothing like that... Something went into my eyes like small particle ,and after removing that particle my eyes looks like this ..." When i completed my sentence , i can surely say by the look she is giving me now that she has not convinced fully and says .

"Look, you know if something has happened,you can tell me anything ,if someone misbehaved eith you I'm going to break his face ." This brought a smile on my face and I said,

'Chill siya,Agar esa kabhii hua na to mai tujhe jarur bataungi , fir tujhe jitna jiska muh todna ho tod diyo , par abhii shaant ho jaa..'

(If this ever happens, I will definitely tell you, then you can break whoever's face you want, but keep quiet for now.)

When i completed this sentence we both burst into laugh and the realisation hit us when we looked at the people standing near us looking like they have seen aliens.We composed ourselves and move to our respective groups.

When I started moving towards my group, Mrs. Chaturvedi ( school principal ) stopped me and said...