Chapter 7 🌸

Radhe Radhe ...🌸.
Hi everybody....🌸

======================================

Happy mahashivratri to all of you.....

Have you guys noticed , i changed my username to "Authorshimmer" and also changed the cover page... Tell if you guys liked it or not?

======================================

Author's POV :
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Here when Keshavi comes out of the auditorium, she sees an empty room and goes there. As soon as she enters the room, she couldn't able to control her emotions and started crying uncontrollably.She was not crying because she was scolded unnecessarily or had to listen to all that... She was crying because even after working in the school for so long, Mrs Chaturvedi did not trusted on her and not even give her a chance to express her points.

She says to herself while crying and stuttering... "At... le.ast ..she.. co..could have li...lis...listened  to me for once na.....She didn't even trust me... And again broke into tears .

She was cursing herself and asking these questions  while crying, Am i so bad that no one trusts me ?  Why does all this happen only to me? Why am I always held accountable? Why? Just whhhyyyyy? She screamed  the last part pulling  her hair in frustration .Her panic attack was striking her again. She was having trouble in breathing. she was struggling to get some air.

Then she hears Siya's concerned loud voice. " Keeshhhhuuuu  What happened to you, why are you crying like this? Keshu look at me and take a deep breath .  After listening to siya's voice she  nodded her head in yes… and did the same as siya  said. Breathe in...breathe out....… Breathe in….... Breathe out...… Slowly and gradually Keshavi started becoming stable.

Then Siya wipes her tearful face with her hand. And Keshavi hugs her and starts sobbing again. Looking at her friend like this siya asked her in concerned voice...“Keshu, look here and now tell me what happened? Why are you crying sitting here alone like this? Did that boy troubled you again?and completed the sentence gritting her teeth thinking about the possibilities  she can do with that asshole if that boy had did something with her. 

Keshavi shook her head in denial and look at siya with tearful gaze and said... " Siya, why do I look wrong to everyone, why does no one trust me? Hearing this from her bestfriend, Siya shook her head in and said ... That's not true Keshu.... I trust you na. And what happened to you, tell me, seeing your this condition i am feeling scared .

Hearing this from Siya, Keshavi looks at her own condition and corrects it and says... nothing happened, it is just like that..... and before she could say anything further siya interrupts her saying ....  Ab tu mujhse jhooth bolegi..? (Now you will lie to me..)

On hearing this, Keshavi was unable to control her emotions and hugs Siya tightly and told her everything that happened in the auditorium.Siya listens carefully to Keshavi's words and then says... " Pagal... Itni see baat par tu itne anmol aansu bahaa rahii hai....Tune mujhe kyun nahii bulaya uss time , mai uss Chief guest ko accha sabak sikhati."
("You idiot... you are shedding so many precious tears over such a small thing...Why didn't you call me at that time, I would have taught that chief guest a good lesson. ")