Chapter 11 🌸

Radhe Radhe...🌺
Hii Everybody......

======================================

How are you all? , I hope you like today's chapter.. and if you like it then don't forget to vote, comment and share.

======================================

Arjun's POV:-
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tired of Ayush's repeated interferences when i was enjoying my peace by looking at her, I left him there and was going towards office in my car when my phone rings.I was from my sister Aarohi so i picked it up and she asked me ...Brother where are you now?

I answer him.. I am on the way to office why what happened? So she says...Brother, mother is asking you to come home quickly. I knit my brows and ask her ... And may I know.. why?

After hearing me she gasped and I can assume how she must be looking at this time. She is such a dramatic child of our home. She replied me ... Brooo Have you forgotten? .. we have to go to see sister-in-law today...

I rolled my eyes at the mention of "sister in law" and i said to her ..pehli baat ye kee wo tumhari bhabhi abhii hui nahii hai ... To baar baar bhabhi bolna band karo .... Aur abhii bohott time hai udhar jaane ke liye ... Mai aajaunga ghar time se ... Ya fir ek kaam kar mujhe address de de .. mai direct wahiin pahunch.........

(The first thing is that she is not your sister-in-law yet...... so stop calling her sister-in-law again and again......And there is still a lot of time to go there... I will come home on time..... Or do one thing and give me the address... I will directly reach........)

Before I could finish my sentence, I got interrupted by my mother's voice . Maybe she took the phone from Aarohi.she says ... Kya bol raha hai ... Directly pahunch jaaunga ... Teri meeting nahii hai jo directly wahaan jaaega ... Rishta leke jaa rahe hain... Sab saath jaaenge ghar se... Samjha ... aur 20 min ke andar tu mujhe ghar par milna chahiye ...

(What are you saying... You will reach directly...This is not your meeting that you will go there directly...We are going for the alliance... everyone will go together from home ...understood....And you should be at home within 20 minutes... )

My mother says last sentence while threatening me And I know.. if I don't reach home by 20 min, I will have to face mom's anger. Without any argument I tell my mother... Yes mom I will come in 20 min ... happy. Then i disconnect the call and take U-turn from there to reach home in 20 mins .. ( note the sarcasm )

I thought to myself ... How strange it would seem to say that the billionaire who can bring someone to his knees with his eyes is so scared and helpless in front of his own mother.

Kisi ne sahii hee kahaa hai.... Shaadi se pehle maa ka raaj chalta hai hum pe ... Aur shaadi ke baad maa aur biwi dono ka hee raaj chalta hai ....

(Someone has rightly said... Before marriage the mother rules on us... and after marriage the both mother and wife rules on us.)

I reached my home in 19 minutes. I look inside and see that my father is sitting on the sofa kept in the hall.Maybe he felt my gaze on him so he looked towards me and gave me a cunning smile, like he is mocking me ... And we all know why he gave me that smile (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠).