Chapter 9 🌸

Radhe Radhe ..🌸
Hi everybody..🌸

======================================
I hope you all will like this chapter .Ek request hai sabse.... 2-4 acche acche comment bhii kar diya karo yarrr please 🥺 ....

======================================

Authors's POV :
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Whaaattttttt ? Siya suddenly gets up from the seat and asks me in a loud voice Hearing this, every person sitting in the room was looking at both of us in a strange manner.

Keshavi was also stunned to see her this sudden reaction. Then she gives an apologetic smile to all the people sitting there and make her sit on her seat and ask her " Tu pagal hai kya ese chillayi kyun ? ( "Are you crazy, why did you shout like that?) .

Siya knitted her brows and with fake smile replied keshavi Mai nahii tu pagal hai , tune mujhe bataya bhii nahii kee tere rishte kee baat chal Rahi hai...?
(No, you are crazy, you didn't even tell me that you are getting a marriage alliance ...?)

Then Keshavi realised that what she just said to her and why Siya reacted like that way all of sudden .Now Keshavi muttered to herself " sach me tu pagal hai keshu , ab kaise samjhaegi ise, hey kanha jii kahaan fass gayii mai " .

("Really you are crazy Keshu, now how will you explain this, O Kanha ji, where have I got myself into?" )

and here siya was looking at her with scowled face seeing this Keshavi replies..." Meri behen , pehle shaant ho Jaa ... Mai tujhe aaram se batati hu , ye le thanda paani pee aur chill ho jaa thoda "
("My sister, first calm down... I will tell you everything, take this, drink some cold water and chill out a bit.")

Siya drinks all the water in one breath and then asks...now tell me the whole thing in detail.

Then Keshavi tells him everything about how her father told her this only yesterday and they are going to come today itself.

After listening to Keshavi words, Siya understands everything and nods her head and says .. Ohhh so what will you do now..?

Keshavi shrugs her shoulders and indicates that she doesn't know. Then Mrs Chaturvedi comes and their meeting starts in which both of them get engrossed.

The meeting ends at 4:15 and both Keshavi and Siya come out of the school saying ... Thankfully the meeting ended on time... and see that Prashant is already there waiting for them.Then Siya says bye to Keshavi and leaves on her scooty and Keshavi goes towards home in the car with her brother.

================〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜=============

Aashiyana Mansion :
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Here in aashiyana mansion , Arjun's father drop the bomb on him abouth the alliance and before he could say anything his father Rajnandan said " Aur mai tumhari isme ek nahii sununga tum chal rahe ho to bass chal rahe ho and that's my final decision "
(

And I will not listen to you in this, if i said you are coming then you are coming and that's my final decision ")

At that moment arjun felt only one thing and that was shocked he tried to say " but dad i have an important meeting yesterday I can't...... Before he could say anything else his father interrupted hin saying ...postpone karo uss meeting ko ya kuch bhii mai nahii jaanta ... Par Tum kal hamare saath 5 baje unke ghar chal rahe ho to chal rahe ho that's final....
(I don't know , postponed that meeting or do something else ....But you are going with us to there house tomorrow at 5 o'clock and that's final... )