Chapter 12 🌸

Radhe Radhe...🌸
Hi everybody..... 

======================================

Noor-E-Jahan aur noor-e-mohabbat,
Dono judein tujhse piya.
Paagal ya jogi mujhko kaho tum,
Haan mera ishq sab se juda,
Teri hi khatir lu 100 janam main,
Chahe jo ho bhi bhala.
Na main hu aashiq na main deewana,
Keh do mujhe jo piya.

======================================

Author's POV :-
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

After some time Keshavi s family also came to the hall with some snacks and juices for Arjun's family . They looked at Arjun with furrowed eyebrows  because when they welcomed his family he was not present at that time.

Seeing the confusion on Keshavi s parents Rajnand ( Arjun father) spoke :  Viraj meet my elder son Arjun sharma and CEO of our company   we all have came here for his alliance with your daughter .

Viraj ( Keshavi father) gave him a smile  and said  by pointing on shivansh ( Arjun younger brother) Mujhe to laga tha kee hone wala dulha ye hai ....

Everyone laughed at his statement except arjun who was looking at shivansh with a glare , and shivansh be like " what the fuck i did ? "

Then Rajnand clears all the confusions and they both start talking to each other. Suhani ( keshavi mother) and Archana ( arjun mother)  also get busy talking to each other. Looking at both of them no one can say that they just meet few mins ago ,it seemed as if they were old friends.

The younger one  shivansh and arohi ( arjun sister) were also busy devouring the snacks and talking with Prashant ( keshavi brother). And our Arjun  he was sitting like he doesn't care of anything happening in his surrounding , but his eyes were roaming here there , only to find that brown orbs girl .

Aarohi speaks while being bored by sitting among all the elders :  Mummyyyy mai boar ho rahii hu aap logo ke saath baith ke , bhab...(she was going to say bhabhi - sister in law but got stop remembering his brother words ) I mean Unko to bulaiye jinke liye hum yahaan aae hain ...

Mom, I am getting bored sitting with you all elders. Bhab... i mean ask that person to come na for whom we have come here...

Hearing arohi words Arjun's ears perked up and he internally thought  :Thank God my sister was of some use, everyone here is busy in their own talks, no one is calling her to  come ..huuuhhhh

Suhani gave arohi a sweet smile and looked towards  Prashant and asked him ..son , go and ask keshavi to come here .prashant nodded at her words and stood up from his seat but suddenly Arohi asked : Can i also go with him ? And here arjun also mutters in slow voice  Me too.

Suhani nodded her head with hesitation thinking that her daughter has not kept her room scattered somewhere.Prashan and Arohi with went towards keshavi room and knocked on her door , after getting no response from other side  they barged inside her room .

They looked here and there but didn't find her , Prashant got scared thinking Did she run away?, he shaked his head removing these thought. And checked her Washroom, but did not find her there also ,but then he heard arohi voice from the balcony side,Hey, come here, there she is sleeping on the couch .