CHAPTER -1 🌸

RADHE RADHE 🌸
(HI EVERYBODY)

I hope you all are fit and fine .... And doing well , now as we are going start the first chapter of our story , i would like like to have your support and love ...

=====================================

Author 's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In the bustling city of New Delhi ,there is a girl sleeping peacefully on her bed untill her alarm rings at 6:30Am which wakes her up .she got up from her bed and stretches herself and heads towards  the washroom for her morning buisness . Today she decided to wear a floral printed blue anarkali suit with a pink dupatta over it . In name of makeup she did a little bit touch up by applying moisturizer sunscreen and lip tint .she paired her outfits with a beautiful earrings and let her waist length  brown wavy hairs open freely. Now she is ready and good to go for the day.

She came downstairs and headed towards her home temple to take blessings from the gods .when she was done with her prayer she heard her mother calling her ......

Keshavi dear what are you doing ,look at the time you will get late for the school ... Now come sit and have your breakfast. Her mother ( suhani mishra) said after seeing her .

Yes you all guessed it right , she is non other than our Keshavi mishra ....

Yes mom today i got very late , by the way what's in the breakfast , I'm very hungry ... She replies to her mother after taking her blessings .

Her mother chuckles at her impatient behaviour and replies It's your favourite aloo ke paranthe ( stuffed potato chapati) with curd...

She starts jumping with joy and hugs her mother and says Wow mom i love you , you are the sweetest. Her mother shakes her head at her daughter's act and looks at her lovingly .

Their loving moment got broken by the two mens, her father and brother coming towards them in their formals ready to go to their respective jobs.

Her brother (Prashant mishra )says to his after looking at her Dad look today our princess is looking so beautiful . Her father ( Viraj Mishra ) replies to his son after putting his hand on her head caressing her hair, yes son, she is looking like a princess which she already is ..... Our "little princess " .to which she smiles and looks down at her feet .

Her look ☝🏻°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Her look ☝🏻
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

But princess is there anything special today which we don't know because usually you do not wear these type of clothes in the school a confused viraj asks to her daughter after observing wearing heavy anarkali suit because normally she use to wear formals apart from the occasions and events.