Chapter 4 🌸

Radhe Radhe🌸....
(Hi everybody)

======================================

I am really very grateful for your love and support , but please comment your reviews on the chapters which will help me to know that if you all are liking my writing skills or not.or if i need some improvements in this ....

======================================

Arjun's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When I was coming out with my PA from corridor, my PA informed me that Mr. Chaturvedi has asked us to rest in her cabin (principal room) before the event starts. I nodded and headed towards the cabin. Because I can't stand there in the crowd anymore . Everyone is irritating me there with their buisness proposal and trying to convince me to invest in their company. In which i am least interested because those proposal are not even worth to invest.

I entered in the cabin and Mrs Chaturvedi welcome me by her warm gestures. Me and my PA seated on our respective seats and started discussing about our meeting which is scheduled at 5 pm today. But my mind was consumed by her thoughts ,her long wavy hairs, her soft king which i felt when holded her waist to protect her from falling, her eyes deep like ocean , her minimal makeup , her outfit describing her simplicity . I was lost in her thoughts untill my stupid PA disturbed with his stupid questions . I glared at him which i think worked very well because he got scared.

Soon I heard an announcement declaring that the event is going to stop in few minutes . And we again started to disscus about the project, because that announcement was for staff and coordinators , not for the chief guest. After some minutes the door of the cabin opened revealing Mrs. Chaturvedi ,she smiled towards me to which i also gave her a small smile because you all know ( Kitne bhii bade buisnessman kyun na bann jao , pr agar mom kee friends ke saath acche se pesh nahii aae to tumhari shaamat aani pakki hai smjho ....)

(No matter how big a businessman you become, if you don't behave well with your mother's friends, then your fate is sure.)

Mrs. Chaturvedi then says to me..." Arjun son, now we should leave,because the exhibition is about to start. And I have also appointed one of my capable staff for you who will assist you in this entire exhibition.And she will also take care that you don't face any problems..."

I replied to her showing no emotions on my face " I hope she will do her job with sincerity,if not then you know what i can do to make her regret for her mistakes "

To this she nodded awkwardly and we all left for the auditorium . Before entering inside, I glanced around in the hope that I might see her somewhere.but to my dismay she was nowhere to be found . I don't know who she was and why my heart wants to see her again ,I don't know why my heart is desperate to see a glimpse of her.I think i am just worried for her because of her behaviour and tear filled eyes .I consoled myself and moved on.

When i reached at the main area i saw there are all known personality are already present having conversation between them .Some peoples again tried to grab my attention but this time my PA intervened and told them that this is not the place to discuss buisness .

" Like we were doing mujra (A form of exotic dance in India,) sometime ago in the cabin " i muttered this to myself and started searching for a glimpse of her.