Chapter 6 🌸

Radhe Radhe ..,🌸
Hi everybody....

======================================

Maybe you guys are not liking this story that's why you guys did not complete the target of the last chapter... but no problem, I hope you will like this chapter then you will complete the target of this chapter...

======================================

Arjun POV :
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When I came out from the venue my eyes just wanted to see a glimpse of her. Because I don't feel good, I just have this thought going on in my mind that if she would be okay or not .When I saw tears in her eyes, I felt a different pain in my heart, such a pain as if I could not bear her tears.I have never felt the way I did after seeing you, till today I have seen so many people crying in front of me but their tears did not make any difference to me.But her tears have made me uneasy. Where did she go? My eyes are searching for her everywhere, but she is nowhere to be seen .

Today she had to hear so much just because of me, if I had not troubled her then all this would not have happened. But till now I have never behaved with anyone like I did with her, nor have I ever felt so free to be in front of anyone except my family. There was a different feeling i was experiencing with her, I was thinking as if that moment with her had stopped there. I had become a free child in front of her.But whatever it was, I should have prevented all that misunderstanding. I should have stopped Mrs Chaturvedi at that very moment when she started scolding her unnecessarily, accusing her without knowing anything,At least she should have listened to her point. Thinking all this, I sit in my car, and my car starts towards the restaurant where my meeting is scheduled.

After sitting in the car I think again that let it be all this aside,the main point is what did I do? I was standing there like a statue. I could have solved this matter right there, but I did not say anything.And when she looked at me and said sorry with moist eyes, why couldn't I say anything? Why was I standing there like an idiot. Aaahhhh God, what must she be thinking about me? She must be thinking how arrogant I am."By the way, you are arrogant" my mind mocked me ." Oohhh you just shut up, It's all your fault, you stopped working at that time " I replied to my mind .

My thinking stopped when my PA Ayush said to me ," Sir, we have reached". That's when i looked here and there to find out that we had actually reached the restaurant.I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize when we reached here. I nod at my PA and he came out of the car from the passenger seat and opens the side of my door . Then I got out of my car and moved forward, my PA walks behind me with some bodyguards around myself to cover me, Because after coming into this industry we can't take any risk , we don't know when which anime will attack us.

My PA has already reserved a seat for us, and I went to my seat. There was some time left for this meeting to start, so I started to check the file once again.Because we cannot take the risk of letting this deal slip away at any cost. This deal can be very important for us and our company.

After a while the clock strikes 5 and Mr. Rawat comes towards the table with his team."I must say he is very punctual to his time , and i like those people who gives importance to time ." I muttered this to myself and told him to take seat . Then we started to discuss on the project . After half an hour as soon as I ended my presentation Mr.Rawat says. I would really appreciate your presentation is very impressive.

To this i replied with a smile " This is all the dedication and hardwork of our company's employees and I am glad to know that you liked it. On this Mr. Rawat says, It's nice to hear that you give first priority to the hard work of your company's employees. And that is why I would love to give you this deal, because I can see the ability in you that no one else will be able to do this project better than you.so let's sign the deal.