Chapter 8🌸

Radhe Radhe ...🌸
Hi everybody ...🌸

======================================

How are you all? I hope you will like this chapter and if you don't like it then please tell me what should I improve...

======================================

Keshavi's POV :
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The sunlight coming from the window started falling on my face, due to which my sleep got disturbed and I sat on my bed rubbing my eyes.I adjust my eyesight and look at the time in the clock hanging in front of me which was showing 6:10 am .

Actually our school starts at 7:30 but as a teachers we have to reach at 7:00. But after whatever happened yesterday, I don't feel like going to school at all today. But being a teacher, I cannot let the children suffer due to my personal reasons.

So I get up from my bed, arrange my bedsheet and go to the washroom with my today's clothes.Today I have kept my look very simple as usual.

I wore a simple white long collar shirt type kurti with some stripes and flower printed on it .On bottom i wore a olive green colour Palazzo . In accesories a pair of metal earrings , a small snow design chain on neck and some bangles on one wrist .I left my hair open and did my minimal makeup like some moisturizer and lip tint. I wore my heels and took my white purse in which i take my necessity items. Now with this i am ready and good to go .

Look:-
-----

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

I quickly came down to the hall and saw that everyone was already sitting in the dining hall and waiting for me.But before that i went to my home temple to seek the blessings of gods and put some tilak on my forehead .

When I went a little closer to my family, I heard that they were talking about something, but became silent as soon as they saw me coming towards them, I felt strange seeing this.Avoiding this thought, I touch the feet of my parents and brother.Because I like to take blessings of my elders before the beginning of a new day.

I sit on my seat and starts serving food in my plate when my father says... Beta wo hume tumse kuch jaroori baat karni hai .
(Dear, we need to talk to you about something important.)

Haan papa boliye na ...( Yes dad tell na) I reply him while eating my breakfast. And my father says .. wo keshu beta mera ek school time friend hai jisne meri mere mushkil waqt me bohott madad kee hai.Par kal usne mujhse pehli baar ek request kee hai ...Wo apne bete ke liye tumhara haath maang rahe Hain...As soon as I heard this, my food got stuck in my throat and I started coughing loudly. My mom and brother rub my back and gave me water.