Chapter 5 🌸

Radhe Radhe🌸.....
( Hi everybody...)

======================================

I just hope you will like this chapter and will give your love and support like other ones ....So let's start with this chapter ...

======================================

AUTHOR'S POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Arjun was lost in his own thoughts and here Keshavi was waiting for his response. Because Arjun had not yet responded to her apology.Keshavi was not liking Arjun staring at her in this manner, she was becoming a little uncomfortable with his gaze. And at this time Keshavi cannot even say anything to him because it was a matter of the reputation of her school.Otherwise Keshavi would have given him a good beating by now.

To avoid his staring session on her Keshavi says, while waving her hand in front of Arjun's face to bring him back from his dream world. "Sir, are you listening to me?"

Arjun comes to his senses after listening her voice again and asks her " hn ...What?" To this Keshavi says.. "Sir, I am sorry for whatever I did to you in the corridor today. I should not have behaved like this with you, I am really very very sorry, please forgive me for my behavior "

Arjun thinks of pulling her leg on this and says, "yeh sahii hai madad karne par dhaaka de do aur baad me aake maafi maang lo "

"It's right, push the person who helped you and then come back and apologize."

On hearing this,keshavi stares at Arjun and says " haan to aapko kisne kahaa tha wahaan khambe kee tarah khade hone ke liye ? Dekha jaae to meri to galti hai hee nahii .aap hee mere raaste ke beech khade the ."

"Who told you to stand there  like a stone ? If we see, it's not my fault. You were standing on my path."

Arjun gets shocked after hearing Keshavi's accusation on him and says... "Wow, wow... Ek to chori upar se seena jori " (It's a hindi idiom,used when you have did something wrong but you blame others for it,)

Hearing this, Keshavi's face turns red with anger and she says ," oh excuse me sir, sorry to bol rahii thii mai aapko ,par aap hee ko hazam nahii hui usme mai kya kar sakti hu "

"Ohh excuse me sir, I was saying sorry to you , but it was you who couldn't digest it, what can I do about it?"

Then Keshavi said to Arjun in a sarcastic way, " Bhalai ka to jamana hee nahii hai, ek to apni galti ke liye sorry bhii bol do par phir bhii saamne wale ka attitude khatam nahii ho raha."

There is no time for goodness, even if you say sorry for your mistake, still the attitude of the other person is not ending."

Arjun became speechless after hearing keshavi sarcastic reply to him .As if he has no words left to say to Keshavi.Arjun thought that he will tease her But he did not expected that Keshavi would make him speechless in front for her. All this time there was a person who was looking at both of them with shock visible on his face , who was none other than Arjun's PA (Ayush). Both of them were so engrossed in their talk...sorry banter that they did not even notice that Ayush was also watching them.