Battle

A request from my Ao3 where Adam and lute battled Charlie and vaggie in heaven and when they return they clean each other up.

...

Charlie stood in shock as she was told by Adam that Vaggie was an angel. She fell to her knees and tears started to come out. Adam, seeing her vulnerability as an opportunity, held up an angelic weapon and so did Lute. They would make sure that Charlie would never get to defend the hotel or even somehow make it work.

Lute charged towards Charlie, ready to slash her sword. She held it up and sliced diagonally but it came into contact with something before she even made it to the princess. 

Charlie looked up and saw Vaggie, standing in front of her, back facing Lute, holding her arms around her girlfriend, protecting her from the attack. Golden blood gushed out her back and she yelped in pain, but that didn’t stop her from protecting Charlie. She shook as she stood there.

“You… will not be hurting her,” Vaggie grumbled, summoning her spear and turning around, running towards Lute. She went for the stab but Lute dodged out the way and went to slice at her head. Vaggie ducked and swept her feet out from underneath her. Unfortunately, that did nothing because Lute still had her wings and just floated.

As Lute and Vaggie were distracted, Adam went for Charlie. He knew he could kill her in like, less than a second, but where's the fun in that? He smacked her head hard with his guitar thing, making her vision dance around. She saw him go for another attack but with his finger gun. She quickly dodged it and tried running away, but was cornered. He came up to her and zapped her shoulder, burning the area. She yelled in pain but managed to jump out of the way of his second attack.

Lute managed to grab Vaggies head with both of her hands and rammed it into her knee, breaking her nose in the process.

“Gahh!” Vaggie yelped, grabbing her nose, which was bleeding gold everywhere. Lute swiped her feet, making her fall to ass. Lute held the sword to her neck but Vaggie sacrificed her hand and grabbed the blade and pulling out of the way of her neck, causing the exorcist to fall off balanced.

With a bleeding hand, Vaggie rushed over to where Adam cornered Charlie. He punched Charlie's stomach with his fiery lighty hand, making her throw up a bit. Then before Charlie could even recover, summoned a spear and sliced her chest. Red blood seeped through her clothes and dripped into a puddle onto the ground.

“Don’t you touch her!” Vaggie stabbed his calves with her spear and pulled out, making sure he bled.

“Hey! That fucking hurt!” He slapped her face, irritating her broken nose. She fell to the ground but quickly got back up and ran in between them, putting her arms in front of her face to avoid getting punched, before kicking him hard in the nuts. He fell to the ground and rolled over, fighting the tears in his eyes.

“We need to get out of here!” Vaggie yelled. Everyone was fighting at this point that Sera hadn’t even noticed what was going on.

“How can I trust you?!” Charlie yelled back.

“Because I love you! I’m not the same person I was before I met you,” Vaggie tried explaining. Unfortunately, Lute got back up and came rushing behind Vaggie. Charlie saw her and quickly pulled Vaggie behind her, and using her wrist, she deflected the sword and it flew out of her hand. It was like an instinct. Even though she didn't trust Vaggie and was upset with her, she felt like she needed to protect her.

The portal opened up, right on time too. The lovers quickly jumped inside, escaping the hell they just went through.

The two found themselves, laying on the floor of the hotel lobby. Their friends must still be out or will be coming home soon.