Panic Attacks

Vaggie has a panic attack while in heaven and Charlie has to calm her down.

                                      ______________________

Right when they made it to heaven and stood out front of the golden gates, Vaggie had this weird, nauseating feeling in her stomach. She knew going back to heaven was going to be nerve-wracking and filled with anxiety, but she never knew it'd be physical. Talking about heaven and Angels always gave her anxiety. It took her a while to get used to Angel dust due to his name.

As they were led through the gates after the angels guided them in with a song, her nervousness got worse. Especially after Emily decided to HOLD CHARLIES HANDS. That was her thing! Would Charlie like Emily better than her? No, Charlie wouldn't do that. They were dating for almost 3 years. Vaggie pushed the thoughts back and tried to ignore them.

They were passing by a couple of markets and restaurants and Vaggie still couldn't get the anxious feeling away. She tried deep breaths but that didn't help her rapidly beating heart. Charlie noticed she was acting more quiet and distant than usual and went to inquire her about it.

"Hey, You alright?" Charlie walked back towards her.

"What? Uhh, yeah! I'm fine, Don't worry about me, babe," She assured her, waving her hand, "You go catch up with everyone, I'm just staying back because they're a little overstimulating,"

"Okay... but if you need anything, I'm here for you," Charlie promised. Vaggie nodded.

However, when the group was passing a food court, Vaggie saw a very familiar uniform in the corner of her eye. It was Lute and Adam. her heart immediately jumped and started racing. Her mind was running at a million miles a second but she couldn't pinpoint a single thought. She couldn't breathe, Oh God, she couldn't breathe. Even though there were no walls, it felt like walls were closing in on her.

Vaggie slowed down as her lungs stopped working. She was far away enough that Adam and lute wouldn't see her but she was still panicking. What if they tell Charlie? What if they finish her off? What would she do?! She gasped for air but each breath felt shallower than the last. Lute was going to kill her. She was going to die. Oh god, she was so dead.

Charlie realized that Vaggie was no longer with the group and turned around. She saw Vaggie slowly following from behind. She looked like she was gasping for air and choking at the same time. Right when they made eye contact, she seemed to get worse because she ran and hid in the closest ally she could find.

"We need to cut this short, I need to go check on Vaggie. We'll see after we check in the hotel, alright?" She told Emily before running off to the alley to find her girlfriend.

Emily was a bit confused but just flew away, assuming it was some sort of sinner thing. She didn't know what things were like in hell.

"Vaggie?" Charlie called out in the alleyway. She saw her girlfriend curled up next to a dumpster that surprisingly smelt pretty good. However, her said girlfriend was currently pulling at her hair and gasping and wheezing.