🍋Relaxation🍋

Vaggie helps Charlie relax

WARNING: THIS IS A SMUT FIC. nothing kinky though.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT SMUT, DO NOT READ!!! SKIP THIS CHAPTER

The hotel was pretty busy. Not with people, but with activities. Charlie had spent almost the whole week doing nothing but working and brainstorming. Vaggie was very impatient because she hadn't been able to kiss or really hang out, just the two of them, in a week. They were always either doing activities or Charlie was trying to come up with a new plan to help get sinners into heaven.

Vaggie knew how long it would be until Charlie would eventually burn herself out. She needed to come up with a plan to help Charlie relax. She knew how much Charlie liked to pleasure her and even said that it helped her release built up steam and frustration. It was great for Vaggie too.

So when the evening rolled around, Vaggie secretly canceled all the evening and night time activities. She knew how to make Charlie feel better and by god she'll make her feel good. They would have a romantic night of mutual feelings.

After dinner was finished, Charlie walked into the living room and was confused to find no one there. It was strange because she had many things planned.

"Hey hon? Where is everybody?" She asked her partner, who she just had dinner with.

"I canceled the evening activities," Vaggie explained.

"Why would you do that?" She asked out of confusion instead of anger.

"Babe, we need a break. We've been working hard all week long and haven't had a moment to ourselves. You've been doing a lot of work and brainstorming, you need to relax. Plus, I've missed you," she explained, touching Charlie's cheek with her hand. Her fingers lightly brushed against her peach fuzz, making Charlie realize how long it's been since they've even touched each other. It must've been driving Vaggie crazy. She was touch-starved and almost always the bottom. Charlie didn't mind though. She liked being on top.

"I- I guess you're right. It has been a while since we've had a romantic night on the town," She said the last part in a funny cowboy voice, making Vaggie laugh. She loved it when she added her funny voices into conversations. It was cute.

"You're such a dork,"

"But I'm your dork," Charlie smirked. She was just realizing how long its been since they truly made love. Sure, they would make out but sex was even better. Just thinking about having Vaggie's naked body underneath her got her horny.

They held hands as they walked up to their bedroom. The warmth from Charlie's hand was something that Vaggie craved during their week hiatus.

Once they fell into the bedroom, Charlie immediately got started. All that pent up stress turned into arousal. She needed to feel Vaggie's tongue against hers as she pressed her against the wall. She needed to play with her lover's clit while Vaggie sucked on her nipples. She wanted to kiss her all up and down and in between.