Starved

TW: eating disorder

It wasn't rare for Vaggie to have a cluster fuck of negative emotions. She had an insane amount of religious guilt, even though she's now in hell. The way she viewed herself wasn't exactly healthy. She didn't think of herself as equal to others. She thought of herself as filth who doesn't even deserve kindness. I mean, how could she? She's a waste of space.so you could say that waking up to these thoughts weren't her ideal way of waking up.

Vaggie sat up in bed and stretched, accidentally smacking Charlie who was doing the same.

"Sorry, I forgot i had them for a sec," Vaggie apologized.

"No, no, Its okay, you're not used to them," Charlie assured. She slid out of bed and went to go get ready. Vaggie followed her as well.

Charlie had showered the night before so she skipped doing it this morning. So while vaggie was in the shower, Charlie did her morning routine. The thing she didn't notice though, was how Vaggie wasn't her usual self. Luckily they had a shower curtain so Charlie couldn't see tears in Vaggies eyes.

As she was showering Vaggie looked down and noticed she now had a bit of a gut. She wasn't as skinny as Charlie due to her intense training. If anything she was meaty and a bit chubby. It made her feel like shit.

She tried not to panic as she saw it. It looked so big. How could Charlie ever like this disgusting creature? She used to be fit. The, she realized something. She had been overeating. The stress of heaven and Charlie finding out about her being an angel mustve made her begin to stress eat. She remembered all of those times she snuck into the pantry and fridge. Looking back on it, she felt ashamed. What an ugly monster she was.

Slowly, she stepped out of the showered and dried herself off. The scale against the wall looked menacingly at her. She couldn't take her eyes off of it. She knew it would make her feel worse but she needed to know. So, walking at a slow pace, she stepped on the scale.

178

Shit. She gained. Tears fell out of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She quickly dried them off. Not only was she hideous, but she was also pathetic.

She stepped off and went to get ready. Her wings very much needed to be preened but she didn't feel like doing so. Why would she want to take care of something that caused others so much pain? Her wings reminded her of the things she's done. They made her feel even more ashamed of herself. So she skipped preening them for now.

After getting changed and drying her hair, she walked downstairs. In the kitchen, she saw Charlie was cooking something. Feeling tired and icky, Vaggie walked up behind and wrapped her arms around her waist. She was too short for her neck.

"Hey, hon, You want some eggs?" Charlie asked.

Vaggie pulled away from Charlie's warmth and took a look at the scrambled eggs. They actually looked really good. They had some peppers and onions in them as well as a bit of cheese. She wanted to say yes, but stopped herself.

"Um, no thanks, I'm good. Not exactly hungry just yet," She answered nervously.

"You sure? You know Angel will devour them when he gets down here," Charlie said.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Vaggie said. She didn't know all that much about health, but she did know that if you eat too much, you gain, so if you skip eating, surely you'll lose weight.

Vaggie went to sit on the couch in the lobby and wait for the rest to come down so they could begin activities. But smelling the food charlie was cooking made her stomach growl. She needed something to curb this hunger. So she began to chew on her lip, not having any gum available.