The Beginning

At first, there was nothing. Suddenly, a theater appeared. Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Husk, Niffty, and Alastor appeared in the theater in another flash of light.

"What the hell?" Angel asked, "What's going on?" Angel and the others brushed themselves off and looked at their environment. It was a dim place.
It looked like it belonged to a 1960s theater. Husk got a feeling of nostalgia looking around the room.

Vaggie was the first to see me standing on the stage. She was ready to threaten me with her spear, but before she could say anything, I snapped my fingers, and her spear turned into an umbrella. "What did you just do!?" Vaggie yelled. The others looked at me in surprise to see a human standing before them.

"I am Carson," I say politely. "I mean no to you, no harm unless you attack me." Charlie looked excited to see a living human. "Oh my God!" Charlie squealed, "Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm Charlie!" I hold my hand up. "Relax, I know who you all are."

Alastor steps forward. "Why, Hello there!, you must be why we aren't in our lovely hotel."Indeed," I reply.

"Look, I brought you here for one reason and one reason only, To react."
"React to what exactly?" Asked Charlie. I take a deep breath. "To... DEATH BATTLE!" Confetti explodes everywhere as Legends Never Die by Liquid Cinema plays in the background. "DEATH BATTLE is a show where two characters Duke it out to see who could kill the other."

Charlie looked less than happy. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I frowned at her. "There not really fighting, It's a simulation." Charlie doesn't look convinced. "Look, I'll make you a deal. If you agree to watch 1 episode and don't like it, you can leave, okay?"

Charlie finally relented and agreed to watch the show. Vaggie was still glaring at me, hand still on her angelic spear. Everyone took a seat. Angel sat next to Husk, Husk sat next to Niffty, Niffty sat next to Alastor, Alastor sat next to Charlie, and Charlie sat next to Vaggie. As everyone settled down, Alastor told his shadow to keep an eye on me while they watched. He wanted to know just how powerful I truly am...

Do you want me to go in order of release, or do you want me to choose specific battles?