Kratos VS Spawn

Carson suddenly appeared before the audience. "Hello, everyone. Before we begin the reaction, we have another guest joining us." "Who?" Vaggie asked.

Carson snapped his fingers, and Emily, the Seraphim, appeared. Charlie looked at her with glee. Before anybody could say anything, Carson put his head on her forehead to make her see all the previous fights. Her face froze in shock. So much death... She understood it was for fun, but still.

Vaggie looked at Emily in pure jealously. She didn't forget how Emily held Charlie's hands while in Heaven.

Alastor looked at Emily with intrigue. Perhaps she would make a good pawn for him. He pushed himself to the front and shook her hand. "Hello, My Dear! Pleasure to be meeting you, quite the pleasure!" Emily grasped Alastor's hand.

At that moment, Alastor had a feeling of comfort he hadn't felt since his mother. Vivid memories of her floated all around him.

Alastor started to tear up. Before he vanished away.

Carson cleared his throat. "Uh, guys? We should go to the reaction. People have been waiting for you guys to watch this episode." They didn't understand what he meant, but sat down anyway.

Wiz: Of all the warriors who have entered this arena, none can compete with these two titans of death. Kratos, the Ghost of Sparta who single-handedly annihilated Olympus.

Charlie and Emily gasped. "He killed the Greek Gods!?" They both said. Lucifer groaned as he thought about those gods. Last he heard, one of the gods, Apollo, had been turned Mortal because of a war he caused.

Angel was confused. "Just how powerful are these gods?" "As powerful as Seraphims." Emily said, sounding a little scared.

Alastor was immediately interested in this fight. "Then who could stand u0 to him?" He asked out loud.

Boomstick: And Spawn, who managed to dethrone both Satan and God.

Everyone went silent. The silence lasted for so long, Carson took a 3 hour nap, woke up, ate 50 boxes of pizza, took another 3 hour nap, and woke up.

Carson looked at the beings in worry. "Are you guys-" "WHAT!!!!!!" The audience yelled. Alastor was tweaking out. Smile gone. Husk swore from then on he won't drink anymore. Niffty was actually serious. Vaggie's jaw was dropped. Emily was shook at hearing that GOD was defeated. Angel Dust wanted to kill himself. Charlie was in a state of shock of how powerful Spawn was. And Lucifer, Well, Lucifer was regretting wearing all white.

Carson and the Author laughed at their reactions. The readers weren't going to be disappointed by the characters' reactions.

If we were to focus on how long they spent coping with Spawn's introduction, We reach Goku VS Superman in 2025.

Wiz: I'm Wizard, and he's Boomstick, and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Kratos:

Wiz: Kratos is a demigod, raised among the Spartans as their greatest warrior, until one day, his people were threatened to be overrun. It was then he struck a deal with Ares, the God of War. Ares would give him the strength to protect his people; in return, Kratos would serve as Ares' champion warrior.

Lucifer rolled his eyes. The last time he heard about Ares was whenever he helped steal Zeus's Master Bolt.

Boomstick: Kratos became super-powerful and really vicious but was tricked by Ares into killing his own family. But hey, he saved some money on child support and divorce!