Luke Skywalker VS Harry Potter

Before the episode started, Carson stood up and made an announcement.

"We have a group of new people coming in." "Wait," Lucifer interrupted, "We're getting multiple people this time.?" "Indeed. You don't know who they are, but they're kinda important."

The audience was interested, someone they didn't know? Who could it be.

Carson snapped his fingers, and 3 imps appeared. One was a white-haired important who was holding onto another one, a female, who held him in arm and had an Axe in the other. The one that seemed to be the leader wore a cool black suit.

"Where The Fuck Are We?!" The Leader Imp asked. The two others tensed up as if expecting a fight. They all took in the scene. The Prince of Hell and his daughter, along with other people they saw on the news. An Angel from Heaven and a Being that looked human. Blitzø would've mistaken it for one if it didn't have such intelligent eyes.

"Hello Blitzø, Moxxie, and Millie. Brain Blast!" Carson said as he blasted everything that happened at the reactions.

Moxxie threw up at the sudden rush of information. Niffty looked excited to have fresh meat. Millions went to comfort Moxxie, eyeing everyone else. Blitzø... wasn't impressed. "Oh, great! Instead of spending time with my daughter, I have to deal with a new group of assholes!"

Blitzø stopped. "Where is my daughter?" He said, looking ready to shoot Carson. "She is back in hell. I will bring her here into another reaction later on." Blitzø wanted to complain until a familiar cheery face took up his view.

Charlie was happy to see more people join the reaction. She shook Blitzø's hand eagerly. "HI! Oh my God, it is so nice to meet you." Blitzø pushed her back. "Yeah, okay, back off Bit-" Blitzø stopped as Lucifer, Alastor, Vaggie, and Emily stared daggars at him. He decided for once in his life. To not talk back.

*Cue Carson showing the Hazbin Hotel cast everything about Helluva Boss.*

Lucifer was pissed off at Stolas and the Sins. Stolas shouldn't have given imps access to the living world. Along with a fight breaking out between Mammon and Asmodeus.

Alastor wanted Stolas's book. He could have lots of fun with that. Charlie and Emily were disgusted by what I.M.P. does. Angel was shook how much Fizzaroli was like him.

Vaggie and Millie both gave each other a nod of respect.

Everyone settled down as the episode played.

Wiz: Every generation has idolized a sci-fi hero.

Boomstick: Like Luke Skywalker, Legacy of the Jedi.

Wiz: And Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Luke Skywalker:

Wiz: As the orphaned son of Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker carries the blood of the most powerful Sith Lord ever known. He was raised by his aunt and uncle, who kept him safe by disguising his true powers before being taught by a wise old mentor in the ways of the Force.

Blitzø frowned at hearing that Luke was an orphan. It brought up... memories.

Background:

5'7 and 169 pounds

Raised as a farmer (Millie liked this)

Prosthetic Right Hand

Son of Anakin Skywalker