Chun-Li VS Mai Shiranui

Wiz: When it comes to fighting, combatants come in all shapes and sizes.

Boomstick: And I'm liking the shapes and sizes on these two!

Vaggie groaned as this was probably gonna be the next part of the Sexist Boomstick saga.

Wiz: Chun-Li, the strongest woman in the world.

Boomstick: Mai Shiranui, the queen of fighters.

Wiz: He's Boomstick and I'm Wizard, and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Chun-Li:

Wiz: Chun-Li, first lady of the fighting game.

Boomstick: Famous for abusing the Thighmaster.

Angel could admit that Chun-Li could rival his legs. He wanted to meet her.

Background:

5'6 and ??? pounds

Detective from Interpol

Trained with Gen

Skilled in Tai Chi and Kenpo

Bust/Waist/Hip: 34"/22"/35"

Vaggie wished she still had her squeaky toy to let off steam.

Wiz: Chun-Li is a detective for Interpol, and has gone through a rudimentary police combat training. She has also trained with Gen, a friend of her father's and legend of the Chinese fighting underworld.

Boomstick: But she never did finish her training with him. Does anyone ever finish their training? Seriously! Well, I guess it's not totally her fault. After Bison killed her dad, Gen just kinda disappeared on her. What a dick.

Blitzø sighed, another orphan. Did Carson seriously enjoy torturing him like this? (Yes, Absolutely)

Wiz: Since then, Chun-Li's been chasing after Bison for vengeance. She has trained in defense of Tai Chi and is skilled in a fast-paced kickboxing variant of Kenpo. She prefers speed over strength, using a combination of rapid strikes to pressure an opponent.

Millie and Vaggie were interested in this technique. They both agreed to train together.

Boomstick: And if you can't tell by looking at 'em, her legs are pretty damn powerful. She can even kick people through solid brick. Still, her strength doesn't just lie in those legs. She's strong enough to toss things around as big as a couch.

Angel wished his legs were as strong as Chun-Li's. He could knock out Valentino with his legs.

Attacks:

Lightning Legs

Axe Kick

Spinning Air Kick

Stomp Kick

Spinning Bird Kick

Senretsu Kyaku

Wiz: Her main attacks include the unbelievably fast Lightning Legs, the unpredictable Axe Kick, and the physics-defying Spinning Bird Kick.

Boomstick: I wouldn't mind taking a ride on that helicopter!

Blitzø and Angel snickered and high-fived each other.

Wiz: She can also focus her natural Chi energy to create the Kikoken, a slow, limited ranged attack.