Thor VS Raiden

Wiz: The gods of thunder may endure eternal rule, but in the ring together, they are anything but immortal.

Boomstick: The mighty Thor, prince of Asgard.

Wiz: And Lord Raiden, defender of Earthrealm.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Emily wondered how God would react to these other gods.

Thor Odinson:

Boomstick: In Norse mythology, Thor is the god of thunder, strength, healing, and... oak trees? Well, regardless, he was badass enough to get his own comic book.

Background:

Full Name: Thor Odinson

6'6 and 640 pounds

Secret Id: Dr. Donald Blake

Skilled Surgeon

Guardian of Midgard

Superiority Complex

Wiz: Thor Odinson was conceived between the Allfather and Earth's Elder Goddess with the intent of creating the strongest man in the universe. He can lift over a million tons, move at supersonic speeds, never feel exhaustion, survive the vacuum of space, and talk with frogs.

Lucifer wished he could speak to ducks.

Boomstick: He's immune to poison, burns, and electrocution, and he can survive the heat of the Sun or even a planet-bursting explosion. Well, I guess that's what happens when God bangs the Earth.

Emily just sighed hearing Boomstick talking about God like that. She wanted to go to sleep

Wiz: While Thor is not invulnerable, he is augmented by his godly status and a fraction of the all-powerful Odin Force sealed within Mjolnir, his enchanted hammer.

Boomstick: That's his weapon??? That thing is way too tiny! I mean, if he was the god of mending fences or something, I guess I could say-

Thor smashes the Rainbow Bridge with Mjolnir.

Boomstick: WHOA! Oh shit! Never mind!

Lucifer was impressed by the power of the weapon. Though he wasn't that much of a Hammer guy.

Mjlonir:

Bound to Thor

Means "Crusher"

Forged From a Star Core

Momentum-Based Flight

Unbreakable

Anti-Force Energy Blasts

God Blast

Wiz: Mjolnir is mystically bound to Thor and obeys him as if it were alive. And if it were any larger, it would be too heavy to wield.

Boomstick: So it's not the size of the hammer. It's how he uses it!

Blitzø and Angel laughed at that. Valentino, however, was still feeling the effects of Lucifer's Wrath.