Akuma VS Shang Tsung

Wiz: Street Fighter. Mortal Kombat. Kings of the fighting genre. And every good fighter needs awesome villains.

"We're seeing a villain fight?" Asked Husk. "It seems so," said Charlie.

Boomstick: Like Akuma, the ultimate badass of martial arts.

Wiz: And Shang Tsung, the sorcerous vanguard of doom.

Alastor immediately felt a connection to Shang Tsung, feeling like he was a kindred spirit of some sort.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find who would win... a Death Battle.

Akuma

Wiz: Akuma, master of The Fist. Known as Gouki in Japan, he is a living weapon, ten times stronger than nearly every other Street Fighter.

Boomstick: Plus, he looks friggin' awesome, I totally want me some red, glowing eyes.

"Ah, It seems this Boomstick has wonderful taste." Remarked Alastor. "Doubtful." Muttered Vaggie.

Wiz: Akuma has dozens of powerful special attacks, including the Gou Hadoken, a powerful blast with precision control. He can even use the almighty Shinku-Hadoken, which is, basically, a giant fireball of death.

Boomstick: Man, if I ever fire a Hadoken in real life, I'mma die happy.

Niffty eyes went wide. She wanted to make a big fireball of death! She'd have to ask Alastor later if he wanted to help.

Wiz: Akuma also uses the Shoryuken uppercut, a teleport ability, a swift multi-striking hurricane kick, and the Hyakkishu, A.K.A the Demon Flip.

The Demons were surprised that an ordinary man could teleport. Then again, Samus did have Bird DNA and could turn into a ball. So maybe it wasn't that surprising.

Boomstick: Also, Akuma's got tons of different Super Arts, but two really stand out. First, there's the Kongo...Kokuretsu Za... how do you say that?

Wiz: No idea.

Boomstick: Well, I'm pretty sure that's Japanese for "Fuck You Up!" 'Cause basically, Akuma punches the ground and things explode.

Niffty was salivating at the chance to use these moves on the roaches when they got back.

Boomstick: He shattered a whole friggin' island just by punching it. Holy shit!

Wiz: But that's not the deadliest move up his nonexistent sleeve.

"Of course not! Why wouldn't it be?" Said Husk grumpily. Angel looked over at Husk in concern. Was something wrong?

Wiz: The Shun Goku Satsu, also known as the Raging Demon, literally means "Instant Hell Murder."

Boomstick: Man, I'm going to totally name my first kid that. The Raging Demon at full power is fatal. This guy's a frickin' onslaught of pain!

Alastor scoffed, as if he would ever use a ridiculous name for an attack.

Wiz: That's right, Boomstick. Akuma lives for one thing, and one thing only: fighting. He travels the world day and night, searching for worthy opponents. He's an unstoppable human Holocaust, losing only once to his brother Gouken, but after a brutal rematch...