Boba Fett VS Samus Aran

The screen shows a funky intro with the Death Battle logo on it.

"Okay," Husk says while drinking some whiskey, "What's this crap about?"

Wiz: The bounty hunter. Galactic pirates of living beings.

Boomstick: They blow shit up for cash.

"Sounds like my kind of people." Angel smirked.

Wiz: A prime example is Boba Fett, the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Boomstick: But don't forget Samus Aran. She's so badass, whole planets explode when she's done with them. BOOM!

"What." Vaggie said. "The" Husk said. "Fuck" Charlie said. Alastor's eyes narrowed. 'Interesting,' he thought. Charlie was shocked. She wasn't naive when it came to how strong people are. The only person she knew that could possibly destroy a planet was her Dad! But even then He couldn't make it explode, Could He?

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

"Wizard and Boomstick..." Alastor was deep in thought. He had a suspicion on what Death Battle does exactly. He kept it to himself, though. No use in spoiling the surprise.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze the weapons, armor, and skills of these two beastly killers and answer the most important question of all: Which of these two warriors would win... a Death Battle.

"So, it's just some dumb analysis show?" Angel asked. "Not quite, you'll see." I replied.

Wiz: Boba Fett is well known for his cunning, ruthlessness, and brute force. But his killer instinct relies on his diverse arsenal of death.

Boomstick: Plus, he wears the most badass spacesuit ever.

Vaggie was interested in the armor, and she wondered if it would be useful against heavenly weapons. Alastor was intrigued by this Boba Fett person.

Wiz: That's no ordinary spacesuit, Boomstick; that's Fett's Mandalorian Armor, forged of nearly indestructible Duraplast, containing a micro-energy field for dispersing impacts.

Boomstick: This guy can have a freaking bomb blow up in his face and still walk away.

Vaggie was impressed with what she was seeing. Charlie looked at her girlfriend, She saw the desire in her eyes and wanted to find a way for Vaggie to have it.

Wiz: His gauntlets house a flamethrower with a reach of 5 meters, a fibercord whip, and numerous concussion and stun missiles. His weapon of choice is his EE-3 Carbine Rifle, an extremely accurate and powerful weapon that Fett often cradles like a child.

"Uh, what?" Angel asked deadpandly and looked confused. Niffty giggled and said, "And I thought I was crazy!"

Boomstick: Yeah, I do that with my guns, too...

Wiz: That's... not weird at all, Boomstick. Fill us in on Fett's heavy weaponry.

"Are we just gonna skip that?" Husk asked. After looking around for 5 seconds, he dropped the subject.

Boomstick: Well, everybody and their grandmother knows that Fett can zoom around on his badass jetpack, but that jetpack also has a single anti-vehicle homing rocket, and believe me, you don't want to see this thing heading your way.

Wiz: That's right, Boomstick. In short, Fett is a human Swiss Army knife. He's killed hundreds of criminals, politicians, and Jedi. He's even held his own against Darth Vader... twice.