Yoshi VS Riptor

Boomstick: Who doesn't like dinosaurs? No one, 'cause they're awesome?

"Damn, right!" Angel said.

Wiz: Like Yoshi, Mario's happy-go-lucky steed.

"Who?" Everyone asked.

Boomstick: And Riptor, the Dino Warrior with a killer instinct.

Wiz: I'm Wizard, and he's Boomstick, and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Yoshi

Wiz: Yoshi is a cheerful and friendly dinosaur whose race happens to be among Bowser's most hated enemies. Why?

Boomstick: Cause they're so goddamn happy all the time!

Charlie liked how cute the Yoshis were. Niffty wanted to ride one.

Background:

Bowser's First Nemesis (Who?)

High Strong Jumps

Can resist Knockback (Vaggie was interested in this)

Naturally skilled in Basic Combat and Speed

Constantly followed by Happy Music

"So it's you, but as a dinosaur." Vaggie teased Charlie, As everyone laughed. Charlie looked away, her face turning red.

Wiz: Yoshi is considered one of the fastest characters in the Mario universe and has a higher and stronger jump than Mario. Despite his cute and cheery demeanor, Yoshi's powerful enough to put down this goliath single-handedly. He's able to keep up with experienced fighters like Solid Snake, Link, and even previous Death Battle champion Samus Aran.

Everyone was surprised to hear a green dinosaur was able to contend with SAMUS of all people. Alastor was starting to get interested in Yoshi.

Boomstick: And either he doesn't have any ears or he's really freakin' patient, 'cause he somehow put up with that whiny-ass Baby Mario!

Charlie was horrified at what Boomstick said about a child.

Baby Mario cries.

The demons didn't really find it annoying, so they couldn't see where Boomstick was coming from.

Boomstick: If it were me, someone would've found him in a dumpster after the first level!

Everyone stood perfectly still. "Carson." Charlie said. "Yeah?" He responded. "Take us to Boomstick." "No." "Why not?" She asked. "Because you're not allowed to kill him." Charlie was in her full demon form. In fact, everyone was. (Except for Vaggie) Lucifer was absolutely furious. This guy was worse than Alastor! Boomstick was definitely going to hell. Niffty was deep in her memories. Memories of her father as he found ways to stop her from crying. Husk and Angel were disgusted by Boomstick. Vaggie was steaming. She wanted to strangle someone. Alastor was so mad, he couldn't think of any punishment that would fit how much he hated Boomstick.

They took a break for 20 minutes. Before they had calmed down.

Boomstick: Also, while young Yoshis are dumb enough to run off cliffs, they learn quickly over time, eventually driving go-karts, playing sports, and surviving the greatest death trap ever created: Mario Party!

Yoshi Eggs:

Maneuverable Projectiles

Light-Weight

Can carry up to 6

Different eggs produce different results. (Angel Snickered)

Made from souls of devoured enemies