Eggman VS Wily

Boomstick: It's no secret that scientists are, well, crazy as hell. But these two take it way too far.

Wiz: Doctor Ivo Robotnik, AKA the Eggman.

Boomstick: Doctor Albert Wily, AKA Einstein without Rogaine.

The audience didn't get the reference.

Wiz: In this scenario, both Doctors will be leading their mechanized armies to see who is the deadliest robot commander.

"Oh, so it's an Army Battle." Charlie commented.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Doctor Eggman:

Wiz: Doctor Eggman is the obese yet strangely athletic evil mastermind responsible for terrorizing the world of Sonic the Hedgehog in his quest to rule a global empire. His engineering mastery has led to a massive army of unique robot warriors using the strangest fuel source: kidnapped animals.

Emily, Moxxie, and Charlie grew mad at the fat scientist for hurting innocent animals.

Background:

Real Name: Ivo Robotnik

6'1 and 282 pounds

Over 300 iq (Husk was impressed by this)

Phd: Unknown and Probably Fake

Ruler of The Eggman Empire

Endorses Animal Cruelty

Alastor and Blitzø thought that was a stupid name. Meanwhile, Lucifer liked it because it reminded him of Ducks.

Boomstick: He's PETA's worst nightmare.

Robot Army:

Moto Bug

Caterkiller

Buzz Bomber

E-1001 Egg Pawn

SWATbot

Alastor laughed as he heard "Caterkiller." Very impressive wordplay from the doctor.

Wiz: His army is based around speed and defense, including Moto Bugs, Caterkillers, Buzz Bombers, Egg Pawns, and SWATbots.

Egg Fleet:

Hundreds of Flying Warships

Mako Shark Gunship

Sawfish Battleship

Manta Ray Ship

Egg Carrier

It was then the inhabitants of the hotel realized who would have really loved this episode. Sir Pentious. Emily looked confused at why the demons looked so sad. Though she supposed Charlie and the others missed Pentious since he came to Heaven. Carson chuckled, knowing the amount of chaos that would happen when the demons realized he had gone to Heaven.

Boomstick: But Eggman's got way more than that! His Egg Fleet is a huge armada of battleships, led by the Massive Egg Carrier, which supports a huge, front mounted laser cannon.

Wiz: The Eggman army is spearheaded by his deadliest robot warriors, the Badniks. The EggRobo is a smartbot crafted in Eggman's own image and designed to carry out tasks Eggman himself would normally do.