Zitz VS Leonardo

Boomstick: Last time on Death Battle, the Ninja Turtles battled to find the deadliest of the team, and good old Leo used cunning strategy and swordplay to come out on top.

Wiz: But the fight isn't over yet. Leonardo must now face his most powerful imitator: Zitz, the leader of the mighty Battletoads.

The audience was confused. "They're doing another episode with Leonardo?" Niffty asked. Vaggie was excited to see more of Leonardo.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Zitz

Wiz: Zitz was computer engineered as one of three ultimate amphibian warriors in a gladiatorial video game reality show called Battletoads. This accidentally opened a dimensional gateway to another galaxy. Every time the game began, the galaxy became the Battletoad arena for their superhero war against the Dark Queen, and they-

Husk and Angel both needed a drink. So Carson appeared and gave them Brisk iced tea. It's good because it's cheap and it's has a big container. While they didn't get the drinks they wanted, they still liked the Brisk.

Boomstick: Whoa, whoa, whoa, what?

Wiz: Three nerds made a video game, got sucked through it into another galaxy, and became toad superheroes.

Alastor wished that some people would get sucked away to who knows where. Minus the toad superhero part.

Background:

Real Name: Morgan Zeigler

Height: 6'8

Weight: 196 pounds

Leader and Strategist

Superhuman Strength

Was originally Yellow, but now Blue-Green

Alastor didn't think much of this guy. He could easily kill him. (Sure you could)

Boomstick: 'Kay, got it!

Wiz: Zitz was originally colored yellow to differentiate him from Rash, but he is now officially a blue-green hue. He leads the Battletoad team with a laid-back yet strategic attitude.

Boomstick: He chooses to go with my personal favorite battle strategy:

"That being?" Vaggie asked.

Boomstick: Beat the shit out of everything that moves! And as a Battletoad, Zitz can shapeshift his body into various weaponry: Giant fists, heavy weights, ram horns, you name it.

Lucifer and Alastor were interested in this Shape-shifting ability until they saw each other, both looking at it and quickly turning away from each other.

Shape-Shifting:

Can transform body into weaponry

Giant Fists, Boots, Horns, Hammers, Weights, etc.

Technologically Advanced

Added Drills, Blades, Saws, Spikes, and Dozers

Lucifer couldn't help but feel inferior when it came to shape-shifting his body. He reminded himself that it's not about what's on the outside. It's about what's on the inside.

Wiz: Unlike his teammates, Zitz has used his inventive genius to mechanically advance his weaponry far beyond those of his fellow toads. By combining technology and brawn, Zitz has added blades, saws, and drills to his arsenal.