Mario VS Sonic 1

Wiz: Their rivalry is legendary, and their fame unmatched. After battling for over two decades, this epic duel will finally meet a decisive end.

Boomstick: I've been waiting for this forever!

The audience was wondering what matchup could be so big that Boomstick would want it.

Wiz: Mario, the whimsical Italian plumber.

Boomstick: And Sonic, the hyperactive hedgehog.

Vaggie and all of the other former humans got excited, not only for another Sonic fight but also for the biggest gaming debate ever.

Wiz: I'm Wizard, and he's Boomstick, and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Mario:

Wiz: Mario is one of the Star Children and possesses many special abilities with the intent of protecting his home, the Mushroom Kingdom. Even as a baby, he was obviously destined for greatness.

Boomstick: When you've got an army of dinosaurs serving you before you can even speak, you know you're gonna do great things.

Niffty still wanted to ride a Yoshi. She hoped Carson would let her.

Background:

Height: 5'1

Jump over 20 feet

High Stamina

Superhuman Strength and Durability

Skilled Combatant

Wiz: He is well known for his incredible athleticism and unmatched jumping ability.

Boomstick: Who says white guys can't jump?

Nobody understood that reference.

Wiz: Plus, he's a powerhouse, with the strength to lift heavy objects and crush enormous castles. He also uses his bare fists to smash solid brick.

Boomstick: With his jumping skills and weight, he can pound and crush his foes into oblivion, and if he needs some extra firepower, well, he's got his entire arsenal of power-ups!

Fire Flower:

Pyrokinesis

Can create and manipulate fire

Bouncing Fireballs

It ends after being hit once.

Emily thought it sucked that 1 hit equals back to square one.

Wiz: His first power-up is the Fire Flower. With it, Mario obtains pyrokinetic abilities.

Boomstick: Really? I always thought the flower was just really spicy.

Vaggie smacked her head at Boomstick's stupidity.

Wiz: He can create and manipulate fire to produce a variety of devastating attacks.

Boomstick: He's also got this Frog Suit thingy. While wearing it, Mario can jump even higher, swim even faster, and breathe underwater. The only problem is that no one's really gonna take him seriously wearing that thing. Ha ha! Ah, look at him!

Frog Suit:

Extra Jump Height

Faster Swimming Speed