Chapter One

"Have you read the two hundred pages?"

"Yes and I agree to be your lab rat as long as I receive my money"

"Then you haven't read the two hundred pages of the contract clearly"

You roll your eyes at the inventor as you cross one leg over the other.

"I summarized the contract, what caught my attention is the promise of wealth and survival, so I signed it"

Adam who invented the device you shall use to travel through universes with.

"Ok, but you should be honored, you will be the first to try this invention, not only will you become wealthy if it succeeds but also famous along with me" he explains.

You're not entirely convinced, but you want to buy many things you desire and are willing to take a chance.

So you let Adam lead you to his lab where the invention awaits. It's a curious-looking machine, with a round platform in the middle surrounded by a ring of computers and control panels.

Adam goes over a few final instructions and checks to make sure all the systems are ready.

The man walks to you with a remote, a paper, and a phone before putting them in a handbag, then giving it to you then he places a beautiful fairy broach on your top.

"The paper contains the names and numbers of the shows or movies I chose for you, all you have to do is press the numbers on the remote and they will take you there"

You pay close attention as Adam explains, not wanting to mess anything up.

"The phone will inform you how many points you got, each point you get is important, if you get over ten thousand, you will be able to travel freely and not according to the list number I give you"

"Also, your age and mentality, will change according to where you go,  just to avoid suspicion and legal headaches"

He seems confident about all that madness he just spouted out, Still, you take a deep breath and step onto the platform as he counts down from three.

"Wait, what about the broach?"

"It's a camera so, I can watch your progress"

There's a sudden burst of light, and you feel the platform beneath your feet disappear.

You're blinded by a white light, then everything goes dark again. When you open your eyes, you find yourself in a completely different place.

"Honey, your boyfriend arrived" 

A woman's voice echoes through the house, as you look at the mirror.

You are wearing a fancy beige outfit with it containing different shades of beige, and look like you are sixteen or seventeen years old.

The same broach lay on your top.

'So that madness is real'

When you walk downstairs, you see

There speaking with whom you suppose is your mother is a boy with blond hair and grey blue eyes, wearing a white shirt under a pink jumper, with white pleated pants.

He looks so rich and classy.

"Oh honey. Richard was waiting for you, what took you so long" your mother scolds you so playfully.

Richard smiles when he sees you before walking up to you and scanning your outfit.

"Why are you not wearing pink?"

The question caught you off guard.

"What?" you inquire in confusion.

"On Wednesday we wear pink, I literally made that rule for you because you felt left out of the group for being the only girl"

"Oh...ok"

So this is the male version of Regina George.

Richard rolls his eyes at you, before starting to push you back upstairs.

"What are you waiting for? Go change that outfit, hurry up, you look ugly in it"