Chapter Three

There is nothing better in the world than getting rid of the toxic people in life.

And that toxic person is Regina George I mean Richard.

You didn't hang out with Aaron Samuels after school, in fact you returned straight home to relax.

And just saw the messages from the phone Adam gave you.

You have received +100
Sent 11:00 PM

You have lost -100
Sent 11:10 PM

Your mouth drops in shock at the points you have earned and lost at the same hour.

"Adam, you bastard"

You cuss in anger, forgetting that the brooch you have on your clothes can make the inventor hear what you are saying and see what you are doing.

Be respectful, or I will make your experience harder
Sent 1 second ago

You roll your eyes before writing back.

DO IT, what will happen....

You stop yourself and delete what you were going to send him remembering that he is the one in control.

So, it would stupid to mess with him.

Remove the brooch off of your clothes before walking to your bathroom to change out of your clothes into clean ones.

While doing so, you hear the ringing of the doorbell downstairs and hear some voices converse with your parents.

You quickly finish changing and walk downstairs to see who the voices belong to.

Only to see Richard, Garrett and Keith standing in the doorway hall with bags on their shoulders.

Your father is the first to notice you before you could rush up to your room and pretend to sleep.

"Honey, you didn't tell us that your friends will be having a sleepover today"

"I thought it was Richard's turn to have the sleepover at his house"

The fact that your mother and father are cool with the idea of three guys sleeping in their daughter's bedroom is bizarre.

You feel a sense of dread wash over you as you realize you will have to spend the night in the same room as Richard, Garrett, and Keith.

"What are you waiting for? Let's get to your room" Garret urges, getting impatient.

"Don't worry, Mrs and Mr. (L/n), we will entertain your daughter tonight" Keith says.

"Indeed" Richard states, staring at you with a smirk.

"Have fun dears" your mother exclaims.

"We will prepare your snacks" Your father adds.

Your parents aren't parenting.

°°°

"What are you three doing here?" you demand.

"We came for the sleepover we agreed on, silly" Garret answered if it was obvious.

"How did you know I was at home? I said I was hanging out with Aaron after school" you point out.

"Well, you don't have the spine to cheat on me, do you?" Richard questions, looking at you in a challenging way.

You raise an eyebrow at the blond boy.

"Hanging out with someone else is not a crime, you know what is a crime right now? Being an unwelcomed guest"

Garret and Keith stare at each other, feeling the tension.

This sleepover will be filled with lots of drama.