Chapter Four

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"Hold scissors and poke your right eyes out with it"

"Richard!"

You exclaim in anger at the dare of the blond as all four of you sit in a circle around a bottle.

"Just joking, don't be such a party killer"

You look at Richard with horror and disappointment, as you knew how dangerous this dare would be, and that he wasn't joking.

And the fact that Keith was actually going to oblige which made Garrett stop him quickly before he commits stupidity

"Give him a reasonable dare" you state firmly.

"Oh, well, massage my feet"

"Ok"

Richard places his feet on Keith's lap to allow him to massage him, before twirling the bottle around.

The beginning of the bottle stops at you, and the end stops at Garrett.

"Truth or dare"

"Truth" the tan skinned boy replies confidently.

"If Richard was a historical character, who do you think he will be, and why?"

You are clearly having fun with that game.

"Caesar"

Richard smirks, thinking that his friend thinks he is powerful like Julius Caeser.

"Because he stomps around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smooshed under his big feet."

Richard's smile drops as he frowns deeply, but before he could say anything, you spin the bottle around.

Once again the beginning the bottle stops at you, yet the end stops at Richard.

"Truth or Dare?" you ask.

"Truth"

"What did you lie about to achieve something?"

Richard paused before replying. He thought about the things he had lied about to get what he wanted.

"It's hard to remember all of them," he said, sighing. "But I won't deny that I've lied before to get ahead."

"I lied about Jen Ian being gay because I didn't want you to date him back in middle school."

Keith and Garrett gasp while you roll your eyes as Richard doesn't stop speaking.

"And I was also the one that pushed Aaron off the stairs last year so he didn't attend the game to impress you"

Ok...this is really disturbing.

"I also threatened Coach Carr that I would expose his relationship with his students if he ever thinks about approaching you"

Richard seems to be enjoying telling the truth too much.

"I only needed to hear one truth, not your whole criminal record" you say.

Garrett gulps nervously realizing that he had made a mistake to call Richard a tyrant, indirectly.

"I think, we should stop playing and watch a movie"

Suddenly you receive a massage.

You received +1000 points
7:23 PM

At the moment, you wished that you had focused on reading the whole two hundred pages.

Because you don't understand what those points are for.

However, you didn't know that those points are for how much the character is possessive and caring of you.

And if you lose points, that means that the character is thinking about doing dangerous stuff to you.

"Who is that text from?" Richard demands.

"No one is important"

You are going to travel to another universe while everyone sleeps, all you have to do is to choose the right universe to escape to.