Chapter Eight

You hastily change into your clothes and head out of the room to talk to Hannibal, who is waiting patiently for you.

He seems to have put out the breakfast he brought on the table while you changed.

"Come and eat, I made you your favorite meal."

You don't move an inch from your place.

"Will isn't here" you declare, in hopes he would get the message and leave.

"I'm not here for Will" Hannibal clarifies sternly.

As you take a seat at the table, Hannibal begins serving you food one plate at a time.

The smell of meat and herbs mixed with eggs fills the air, and it looks absolutely delicious.

But again, this is the meat of an innocent person.

"Eat up, I made this meal just for you." Hannibal says, watching your every move very closely.

You start to feel uneasy, but you try to stay calm and take small bites of the food. It tastes amazing, and you feel disgusting for thinking so.

"Do you remember all those years ago, when we first met?" Hannibal asks suddenly, cutting through the silence.

You're stunned by his question and look up at him, wondering where he's going with this.

"I remember," you lie softly.

Hannibal's eyes lock onto yours, and you feel a strange, intimidating sensation wash over you.

"That's good," he says, "Because I never forget."

He reaches across the table and takes your hand, squeezing it firmly.

"I've been watching you, y/n," he continues, "And I've realized something."

"What's that?" you ask, feeling a pit form in your stomach.

Hannibal leans in closer to you, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I' have killed many for you" he says, his eyes darkening.

You try to pull away, but he holds onto your hand tightly.

"I can't let you go," he says, "Not after everything we've been through."

You feel trapped, wondering wh at he's planning to do next.

"I'm married"

You try pull away your hand but he holds tighter into it.

"You must come with me." His says in a low intense tone.

You flinch, feeling the force behind his words.

He narrows his eyes, looking at you with a threatening glint.

Hannibal's face is stone cold, leaving no doubt that he means what he says. You stare back at him, unable to look away.

You feel like he has discovered your lies.

"Alright, I will come with you, just let me prepare my things"

To fulfill your request, Hannibal releases his grip on your hand.

°°°

"Oh God, that was scary"

You sigh in relief after finally being able to escape from Hannibal's universe through the device.

Apparently, Adam fixed the system while you were showering.

But this isn't The Hobbit because you are in an average room and in a teenager body.

You must have switched the numbers between the Hobbit and another show from feeling panic while writing down numbers.

As you gaze at your reflection in the full-length mirror, the telephone rings, interrupting the tranquility of the moment.

It's a landline phone.

You hesitate before answering it.

"Hello?"

"What's your favorite scary movie, (Y/n)?"

You smile, finally realizing where you transported to.

"Nice prank, but you could do better, Billy"

"I'm not Billy" you smile.

"Ok, whatever, Stu"

"Fuck"