Chapter Two

"Is that a new headband, it looks so fetch on you"

You smile at the male version of Gretchen who is called Garrett, as he sees your pink headband.

You make a note to not tell him any of your secrets.

Cady hasn't moved to this school yet, so there isn't much drama.

"Do you think I should increase the grams of the protein?"

Of course, men who are obsessed with muscle building and training are like women obsessed with weight loss.

At least that's the difference you see between Richard and Regina.

Just Richard who is obsessed with working out.

Garrett and Keith shook their heads.

"No, you look great like that"

"Yes, I agree"

Richard turns to you, and raises his eyebrows at you, waiting to hear your opinion.

"You are already fit, I don't think you need anymore protein"

Richard smiles happy with your words, but his smile drops when he notices Aaron Samuels walking over to the table.

"Hey, (Y/n)"

"Hi, Aaron" you greet him back, not noticing the way Richard clutches tightly into the table.

"So, are we still going to hang out-"

"She can't, she is busy today"  Richard answers with a wide smile.

A wide fake smile if that's what you call it.

"Well, what about tomorrow?"

You were about to answer again but once again your boyfriend cuts in.

"(Y/n) doesn't like you, she thinks you are a creep, so please leave her alone"

The way he just humiliated the poor brunet boy made you want to cuss out in anger.

"Oh, sorry"

Aaron walks away, feeling embarrassed.

"What was that now?" you demand.

"Giving him a reality check, if you seem to forget, I'm your boyfriend" 

"Also, you can't go out with him tomorrow, there is rain," Keith says.

"How do you know that?" Garrett asks in confusion.

"I can feel through my dick, it always tells me when it is going to rain" Keith explains, with the dumb smile on his face.

"That's cool" you say, awkwardly. 

"I thought you only said it feels it when it's raining" Garrett points out.

"Guys can we focus? Nobody cares about how you get erected when it rains, Keith"

Richard exclaims, making some people in the cafeteria look in the direction of your table.

"We are having a sleepover at my house after school as we agreed on"

Being the only girl in a sleepover with three hot guys is a wattpad's fantasy.

And it will overwhelm you, so you make up an excuse.

"I can't go, my mom refused" you explain.

"Boohoo, you whore"

The way Richard uttered this out so casually made you frown.

Garrett and Keith's mouth drops in shock.

"You are right, that's why I'm hanging out with Aaron instead of you after school"

You grab your food tray and take your leave.

At that moment, Richard realized that he took it too far with you this time.

Well, time to put his manipulative skills to use or else he might lose you.